Hotel Longarone
Hotel Acropolis Maya(Copan Ruinas)
$42
Hotel Mar Jenny(Copan Ruinas)
$55
$35
  • Pool
Hotel Plaza Magdalena(Copan Ruinas)
$74
Hotel Marina Copan(Copan Ruinas)
$98
La Posada de Belssy(Copan Ruinas)(Great Value!)
$25
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
La Posada(Copan Ruinas)(Great Value!)
$32
Hotel Brisas de Copan(Copan Ruinas)(Great Value!)
$17
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
Terramaya(Copan Ruinas)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2011

There are not many options for many miles. But this is a nice enough place, pretty clean too. They have a GREAT pool, and is next to a small water park (price not included in hotel to go to water park). The food is great, and the BEST coffee I have ever had in my life. Seriously there coffee is amazing!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BellaFella82
Reviewed January 1, 2010

Hotel Longarone - Italian for 'reminds me of my homeland' This was a safe compound, dark inside and had the bare essentials. The restaurant and grounds were awesome - make sure you enjoy the fresh heart of palm salad - the best ever.

Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank ToniH3
Reviewed September 28, 2009

July of '09 was my 4th stay at the Longarone. I have stayed there when I am on church mission trips. The rooms are spacious, the staff is very accomodating, the pool is terrific, the dining room has excellent food, the laundry service is reasonable and reliable, and their restaurant menu has a lot of variety. I have found that the staff's English is a bit limited, but while they may lack in English, they make up for it in their helpfulness. Occasionally the internet service offered in the lobby is a little unreliable. Seems that whenever it rains, their service is down. This is a great place though, and I will be there for the 5th time in November.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
5  Thank Arriba627
Reviewed November 6, 2008

I stayed here on Oct 29 2008. Room was ok as far as Guatemala goes. I was quoted 338Q for the night. I ended up coming back the next night on my way back from Poptun. I didn't ask for a price. The next morning they charged me 507Q that's way to much for that type of property. I argued about it but to no effect. I won't stay there again. If you do stay get a quote first.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank CentraAmericaTravler
Reviewed August 24, 2008

Our first family stay was over Christmas 1975. It became a family Christmas favorite for this Canadian family for several subsequent years. I recently returned solo after more than 20 years and found Hotel Longarone to be in excellent shape, with many improvements, such as a new dining room and a new reception area. The units were spotless, with effective air conditioning. The rates were very reasonable by international standards. All in all, a delightful stay. Would recommend it highly

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Yukonite