Novotel Survilliers Saint Witz
$39
$36
hotelF1
$36
Premiere Classe Roissy - Saint Witz(Saint-Witz)(Great Value!)
$56
$53
Tiara Chateau Hotel Mont Royal Chantilly(La Chapelle-en-Serval)
$318
$308
$107
All reviewsno elevatorquiet hotelthe hotel offersclose to the airportmotorwayparcxboxfacilitiesparisgatestopovercdg
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Once again our guys enjoyed their stay at this hotel. 5 year ago I sent them to your hotel as they had a exhibition for install and dismantle, they always stay a little way from the event as they alway need a good nights sleep. After the 1st time they asked if they could stay at this hotel every year. Luckily every year you are able to accomodate us. Once again they had no complaints and enjoyed their stay. Thank you

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to its location between chantilly and compiegne where we visited relatives. We regret booking it for two nights as the room and the halls had smelly odours caused by intense use. It appears to be a heavy loaded hotel with business traffic due to closeness to charles de Gaulle AirPort. The personnel also did not radiate customer centricity as i personnally expect from a 4* hotel especially regarding families travelling with small children.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Adimaritoma
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I with our 2 children stayed in this Hotel on the way back from a stay in the South of France. The Hotel staff were very friendly and our room was very comfortable, this was a pleasant experience after our long journey.

Upon reading other reviews about this Hotel we feel they are not accurate at all. The staff speak very good French and were kind and friendly to us and our 2 Children. A lost toy that my son mislaid was also kindly sent by Post promptly to the UK, thank you so much to the staff for this caring attitude and especially a member of staff called Benoit who excelled himself in being very helpful and with his excellent English made communication easy.

I highly recommend this Novotel without hesitation!

3  Thank Jane190735
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here one night with two children. I must have misread somewhere that they had a shuttle bus to Parc Asterix, but the Manager at checkin kindly directed us and we drove no more than 15 minutes to the parc. On our return from the parc, we checked in, given some colouring toys for the kids and then made our way to the room. My husband is a very frequent traveller and has stayed in hundreds of hotels and he was happily pleased with the room. It was big enough for all four of us, bathroom included a bath.

The kids and I then headed to the bar whilst waiting for my husband, and were pleasantly surprised by the Wii and Xbox in the bar area.

Sadly the bar staff were the let down for this hotel. I found the waitress to be abrupt, even though I tried my best to speak to her in french. I then asked the waiter if we could order our food and then when it was ready, we could go to our table, as the children were consumed by the xbox !! I was then told by the waiter wearing a badge that said he could speak english, that he actually couldnt !! The Manager came over and took our order, but when the food was ready, annoyingly there was no table in the restaurant for us so we had to camp out on the tables in the bar which wasnt ideal. I appreciate they were busy, but I really felt let down by the service, and getting more drinks was rather difficult.

So in all, no problem with the hotel, room or set up, just sadly let down by some of the staff.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We arrived after driving up from the south and were swiftly checked in...the room - a suite was small for 4 people, not quite as I'd imagined a suite to be. Then our travelling companions arrived an hour later and their kids had been given toys at check in...you can imagine how annoyed ours were to not have them, but when we asked the receptionist reluctantly gave them out. Nice touch! Also kids loved the pool area & x-box & wii.
The restaurant was adequate, although watch out for dodgy translations of the menu...our waiter didn't write down the order for 9 people and brought the wrong meals...twice! Breakfast was good...get there early as they don't seem to restock!
We caught the RER to Paris which was easy and visited Parc Asterix - 10 mins each way.
Evening reception staff however were extremely unhelpful, they wouldn't change a 100 Euro note for me into smaller notes...she suggested we went out to do it...this is crazy in a busy hotel, bar and restaurant...also they couldn't provide me with a plastic cup for the kids to have a drink in the room! These aren't hard requests! Other reviews are correct - staff are more interested in their own conversations.
All in all the hotel was fine,clean and tidy; glad it was just 3 nights though..had had enough by the end!

Room Tip: Chose a first floor room.