“Excellent choice ”

Taverna il Trabucco
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Viserba
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We followed the review and we were very happy. Food is very good, service was superb. I recommend you make a reservation. At dinner time they’re quite busy...

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (341)

Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

Nice place and nice staff. It was a pleasure to find this place in Rimini! Perfect for my honeymoon.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I was staying round the corner and was at a loss for what to do in terms for dinner. I walked up and down the seafront a few times. I finaly plucked up the courage to go in (This being my first solo dining experience in Italy) The staff could not have been more freindly despite my obvious limited Italian. Bravo Amici e Grazie!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with terrace. Food was tasty and the staff really nice. Small variety of food for people who don't eat fish or seafood. Good prices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We were there having a dinner for two.
We ordered a pasta & a Fish course. The pasta was great, but for the fish the sidemeal was missing. We were having coffee & dessert. The two desserts were served ín 5 minute difference and for one of tham I didn't get any cutlery. I had tó eat it from a huge crystal plate with hands (I Guess, it is not really the normal way of serving and eating a dessert in an almost finedinning restaurant and the waitress saw her mistake without any corretion she just went away...) and finally, we had to wait almost 15-20minutes for billing and paying.
Summerizing for that prize we got a disastrous service (service had to be paid As well) and a quite bad experience ín this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018