See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2017

This hotel situated in a very lively place.Very close to seaside and in front of the piazza giovani pascoli ,where every evening some events are happening.Good breakfast and dinner with buffet.Young hotel staffs are polite and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Saumitra D
Reviewed August 22, 2015

Good location for value. I stayed for a couple of night in a single room. It was clean even though very small. Clean and modern bathroom. The only issue is that wall are very thin and you clear hear any nois from the corridor or nearby rooms. Good wifi. The breakfast is of good quality and variety. Pretty good coffee and cappuccino for a machine. It is very close to the exhibit center, you could almost walk there (1.5 km). It's a bit unpractical to get there by car as the entrance is on a pedestrian only area. No parking, you have to find a place in the surroundings

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Clean and tidy hotel situated on a pretty square a few metres from the beach. The prices really are incredibly good value, you don't get a huge suite, but a perfectly comfy room. Get a double if you need the space otherwise take the saving!!
Staff were all very friendly and helpful - thankyou.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Guy P
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in March 2013 as I went to San Marino to watch some football.

Overall I would say that the hotel was up to the standard I expected in regards to the cleanliness of the hotel. Breakfast was really nice with a great choice of food.

I would recommend this hotel to a friend. It is a little out of the center but, for the price who cares.

Maybe not so good for couples but for a group of friends this hotel was ok.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Thomson1991
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel I really recommend to everyone. The hotel is situated on very beautiful part of Viserba di Rimini, on very nice square, near cathedral. The beach is 20m away from the hotel. I was there with my wife, and we are full of beautifull impressions. The owner is very great caterer and a man. Every day he is going to provide a comfortable and enjoyable stay for every guest. The hotel staff are very friendly and polite. The rooms are nice and very clean. Every day they are changing a towels and cleaning the rooms. The food is very nice, tasty and various. Sometimes the owner prepare a special meals, coctails, etc. In any case, it's a very nice hotel, friendly staff and pleasent atmosphere. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ljubomir M
direzionestella, Proprietario at Hotel Stella D'Italia, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Hello Ljubor,
Thank you for the flattering judgments that you have expressed about my hotel.
it was really a pleasure to know you and have you among our guests, and I miss so many of our "Spaghetti Carbonara" at 2:00 in the night in Piazza ... Good times with the old lady of Rome who did not go to sleep waiting for the spaghetti dinner with us and the legendary Jordan ...
I am also pleased to be able to make you eat fish, crustaceans and squid, and your wife could not believe it .....
hoping to replicate in the future these moments a big hug from me and my family and also a thank you from all the staff, on behalf of Marina, Melania, Andreea, Gigi, Patrizia, Noelkis, Elena and from the small Gabriel (with Partizan scarf you gave ...)