We just got back from our 6th stay in 10 years and once again felt like home. I want to try to write as honest review as possible and not be biased due to my friendship with the family... so here goes. Set near picturesque bays, beaches and wonderful views. the apartments are always maintain to highest level. The apartments are basic but have all furnishings needed and very clean, comfy beds, air conditioning with a always freshly decorated each season. The Pool and Pool bar are lovely and very clean too and the restaurant has wide range of food and drinks. Tony's Milk shakes are to die for. There are normally enough sunbeds to accommodate every one but a few more would not go a miss. There is a child pool to. The beaches are all local and have a choice of 5 within 2 miles of hotel one walkable. Yes it is close to airport and every now and then plane come over - I have never found a problem but sick of people using this to complain, it is a tiny airport hardly Heathrow and the plane are seldom at most. The bar has Sports on all the time for the guys which is awesome for the Motorsport and Football fans. But what sets this apart from every other hotel I have stay in across the globe is the personal touches from Maria, Sotiris, Tony, Terry, George, Maria and Lucas too. They make you feel like part of the family and will do whatever it takes to make your holiday the best - from helping with tours, car hire, local advise and even finding a children dentist on a Sunday for my daughter when she needed one this year. In closing visit don't visit it's up to you - but you will be missing out - not that I care I like the fact this is Greece's little known secret. A truly wonderful place run my a wonderful family I am honoured to call friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sotiris is a small , family run ,3 star hotel in the village of Svoronata. The village is 9 kilometers from the island capital Argostoli with easy transport by taxi or local buses .The hotel offers a unique and relaxing holiday with the beaches of Ammes and Ai helis nearby . Hotel facilities including swimming pool , restaurant ,pool bar and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sotiris Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sotiris Studios Svoronata
- Sotiris Studios Hotel Svoronata