“OUR FAVOURITE RESTAURANT”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Avithos Preview is a favourite for my family and I
excellent home cooked food,amazing views,relaxing and
friendly company,just what you need while on holiday!
We have had lots of great times here and we look forward to going back again
soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

After we were recommended to go to this place by a friend, we could not stay away and drove to the restaurant to the other side of the island for a second and third time. Wonderful, PURE food, great atmosphere, great service and traditional recipes. The little cookbook is a gem and we have made quite a dishes from that book. A must go place!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I often close my eyes ...
and imagine I'm sat at Avithos ..!

I just sit looking over the view of the beach, the sea and the surf and the isolated island set out to sea. I always order the house red, greek salad and home made moussaka and fried fish on the side.
Whenever I go I'm welcomed by the family and always buy enough of the homemade olive oil to last a few months!!. They catch fish from beach and pick figs off the trees and offer them out, I want to keep this place top secret as its so so special ... but its also worth sharing as it truly magical, I want them to do well and grow.

Coming from cold wet North London I think this place is as close to heaven as its gets and ... so so friendly too.

Enjoy,
Say Hi to Panos, Angela, Gaga, and kittens

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stopped off at Avithos on our way from the airport at the start of our holiday, and in retrospect this was one of the poorest meals that we had during our stay.
The girls moussaka was greasy and lukewarm, and the chicken was only ok at best.
Beautiful setting but quite pricey.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Preview Taverna was exceptional in providing outstanding food for our daughters Wedding on July 6th 2012. They catered for 90 Guests with a menu that would put a five star hotel to shame. We had typical Greek cuisine that included lobster tails, Prawns, Sea Bream plus beautiful Kleftico, vegetarian moussaka and whole suckling pig, cooked especially for us by Sperios, plus an array of dolmades and Greek salads just to name a few!

Panos who runs the Taverna with his family made my daughters wedding 'a night to remember' - the traditional taverna with its unique location amazing staff and fantasic food was everything in her vision for a Greek Wedding.

I would recommend this venue to anyone wanting a 'special Wedding feast'

1  Thank Liz T