“Thumbs Up Casa Almarenzo”

Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast
Calooca
“Thumbs Up Casa Almarenzo”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had traveled for almost 6 hours from Manila to Casa Almarenzo and I may say that we are all exhausted. But the moment we arrived in the place I felt that it was all worth it. I had found the view from the sea very relaxing that it can drove away my exhaustion. I think I can sit all day in front this view but there are more things I should try.
My kayaking experience was fun since it was my first, but still I really enjoyed it. I think it’s the perfect place for kayaking because you don’t really have to worry if you ever fall into the water. Other facilities are also good such as billiards, karaoke, collection of movies and others, although I hadn’t tried some of them. Their rooms are nice and clean. And the beds are really comfortable.
When it comes to their menu, I really wanted to taste again their Adobong Pusit. It really caught the attention of my taste buds. I think I can eat a couple more of rice with just its sauce.
I also enjoyed a lot and had been amazed from their tour packages. I can say that Bolinao is really one of the best places in Philippines.
All in all, this place is really good. It is very peaceful and not too crowded. I will definitely go back to this place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank earl charles s
Jun R, General Manager at Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear Mr Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate that you enjoyed your stay here and we hope to see you again in any of your future vacations in Bolinao.

Best and warmest regards,
Jun R

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolinao
Villa Soledad Beach Resort
Aureo La Union
Aureo La Union
#2 of 4 in San Fernando La Union
Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort

Been to Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast

Property: Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast
Address: 313 Patar Road | Barangay Estanza, Bolinao, Luzon 2406, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Luzon > Ilocos Region > Pangasinan Province > Bolinao
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 4 Specialty Lodging in Bolinao
Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast is your private getaway located along Patar Rd., Brgy. Estanza, Bolinao, Pangasinan. A 10 minute drive to the famous 'Patar White Beach' dubbed as "Boracay of the North". Bolinao is a small, quiet coastal town located at the western tip of Pangasinan. All rooms are fronting the breathtaking South China Sea. Complete with its own kitchen facility and a common dining a ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Casa Almarenzo Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.