“A wonderful day trip to bolinao with lunch at treasures of bolinao”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bolinao
Treasures of Bolinao Beach Resort
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bolinao
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I come from the province but never have I set foot to Bolinao. It took some friends not from there to tell me how beautiful my province is. Indeed it was. The view from the centuries old lighthouse to the fresh water underground pool beneath the caves were picture perfect. I brought my friends who visited me from Manila. I will definitely go back and spend several nights to explore more the place. On your way, stop by hundred islands and buy your authentic fish sauce in Lingayen before winding up your trip with a feast of seafoods esp milkfish in Dagupan City. Dont forget the Dagupan river cruise and Tondaligan beach in Bonuan. I will surely bring more friends to this enchanting Bolinao that i never realized, beautifully existed.

Stayed: December 2012
6  Thank sehr11

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Situated at the edge of the road going to the various resorts, this resort probably offers the best view and scene for picture taking compared to the other beach resorts. Pool is nice and the rooms are just average. The edge room, room maharlika 4 first floor has two windows that has fantastic view of the beach. However, the service of the crew is slow though they are very friendly. The food totally sucks and expensive so you might want to bring your own snacks before you go here.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank lonewolfshifter
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I believe that every place has its advantage over other places and in Treasures' case its stunning rock formation is it's edge over other resort. The resort is indeed located in a secluded which makes it perfect for a peaceful getaway. In front a nicely built bridge that extends over the rocky cliff like shore from which you could observe the magnificent Sun Set of Bolinao.. On the right side, another stunning rocky formation forming a cove. On the left side, is a long beach which is accessible for swimming or if you just wanted to have a dipped in the sea. it true, that there are part's of the resort that are damage, but this is due to weather conditions that can't be controlled. And right now these were being constructed back. I think maintaining a resort in this secluded place is really not easy, what i think is important is that they are doing their part in rebuilding the needed ones especially the bridge which we and my group really enjoyed. The service was not bad as they say, or they have also improved on it as well all the staff had the smile on there face and never fails to greet you when you pass by them. The food, yeah a bit slow but there are food orders which can be served fast. People have there own preference when it comes to accommodation and relaxation, for our group who really enjoyed Costal Photography and just a simple time out from the metro, Treasures of Bolinao is a site to visit.

Room Tip: The rooms on the building by the sea is excellent for a group relaxation. Windy with the ocean wave...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rolando G
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I wonder why people gave so much negative feedback on this resort. Too much bad reviews that I can smell something fishy... hmmmm.

Anyway, for those "authentic" negative reviews you see here, maybe most of them are using a "5 star" hotel as a yardstick of their feedback. Treasures of Bolinao is not a 5 star hotel/resort but it can hold it's own. It is located in a nice spot where you can't find anywhere else in the Philippines. Facing the sea, on the right side is the "ROCK FORMATION" and on the other side is the "PATAR WHITE BEACH". Where else do you want to go? Wherein other resorts in Bolinao, you have to pay extra for ROCK FORMATION and PATAR WHITE BEACH tour!!!

Others complain there's no Beach Front.. let me ask you this, do other "famous" resorts in Bolinao have beach front? If you say so.. will you consider it a fine "beach front" if it barely reaches a knee deep water full of sea weeds? If so.. then I rest my case... Treasures of Bolinao doesn't have a beach front, but one of the best beach in the country is situated just few steps away from Treasures.

People complain bout TV/CABLE... At times, I want this amenities but let me tell you this, every resort have a theme. And Treasures of Bolinao encourages you to "get out of the curve"... go out and enjoy nature, scenery.

Some comment that it was heavily destroyed by typhoon.. come on guys. It's not a liability. Go figure.

I've been patronizing/blogging Bolinao since 2006. I've tried different accommodations each time. But Treasures of Bolinao is definitely on my top 5 destinations in the Philippines. Trust me, I've been to places all over the country... just dig deep. TOB has something that you can't or hard to find anywhere else. It's not a perfect resort. But it can hold its own. Let's not dwell on negative things. The sight here is unmatched... specially if their "bridge" is fully renovated.

I'm not bias to the resort, but I brought different people to the place with me, never I hear any complaints.

Room Tip: Coconut and Maharlika rooms are my favorites.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank travelboxph
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We arrived here after looking at other resorts none of them had any food available,they said they had resturant but everything we orderd they did not have plus everything is way over priced,its definatly the worst place i have ever seen everything is broken and run down,the goverment should shut this place down NOW!!!!.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank matthew r
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I don't recommend this for barkada outings if you are looking for the best Pangasinan experience because the location is very far and secluded especially from the Hundred Islands (Main attraction), the beach is rocky, the food is very pricey 3 dishes/350php for buffet lunch, and the jacuzzi is not working.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank jr_dcuesta
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Do not book this resort. It is dirty and local people know this is a scam to foreigners who go there. Staff do not clean the rooms. Left over food is recycled (frozen and served to unsuspecting newly booked guests). Staff and mangement do not know what customer service is. it is a 2 hour drive from the nearest town and if you reach this at night, you have no choice but to sleep there with no phones, TV or cable. Completely isolated and a safety issue. With no food at the restaurant, yopu need to drive back to town and get food. we noticed that the website photos were old. it does not reflect the tyhoon damage to this resort. This is to warn all travellers, DO NOT BOOK THIS RESORT. Overpriced. No room service here neither.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank George S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolinao
Villa Soledad Beach Resort
Punta Riviera Resort
Punta Riviera Resort
#3 of 4 in Bolinao
Thunderbird Resorts & Casinos - Poro Point
Thunderbird Resorts & Casinos - ...
#2 of 5 in San Fernando La Union
El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa
Kahuna Beach Resort and Spa
Puerto Del Sol Beach Resort

Been to Treasures of Bolinao Beach Resort? Share your experiences!