“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Sorry, but I cannot understand al these five stars. Had a mere take-away the other evening, the rice in my biryani was very greasy and the curry sauce with it was swimming in ghee on the surface. When I took the nann bread out of its packet, I had to wash my hands immediately as al the surface oil had transferred to my fingers. There is a far better Indian in Lyme Regis and about a couple of pounds cheaper.

2  Thank Terry B

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We had a great meal. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was delicious. Every dish was full of flavour and there were a variety of different curries I had never seen before. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Lovely restaurant. Great staff. Excellent food. Really nice evening. We were a party of 6 and we all enjoyed our meals. Staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great Service, Comfortable and clean, interested friendly staff
. The food was tasty, well cooked and very reasonably priced. I noticed the restaurant offered free beers or wine depending on the order size for takeaways, and free delivery.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was a truly excellent Indian meal in every way. Each dish, freshly cooked to order, was bursting with flavour. Visually, too, every item pleased the eye. Superb service from attentive and polite staff. Will be back very soon!