The Ibis in Petit Lancy has been renovated lately. It is ok. The rooms are clean and modern. The bed and beddings are good and you can have a good sleep. There is a problem with the bathroom that stinks. You cannot leave the door open. If you do it stinks in the room too. To open the window you have to fetch the window handle at the reception. The smell is then ok in the bedroom.
The breakfast buffet is ok for a hotel of this category and price. It costs 15 CHF.
There car park is ok and costs 15 CHF per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy hotel is located between the city center and Geneva Cointrin international airport, just 10 minutes by car from the airport and 5 minutes by car from the old town of Geneva. The hotel has 88 soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms and is non-smoking throughout. Enjoy a moment of relaxation in our 24-hour hotel bar or try Swiss cuisine in our Swissbistro restaurant. Private paying car park. Free WIFI and public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy Hotel Lancy
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland