The rooms are small but clean and no noise penetrates from outside. The bathroom is small and round giving a futuristic 'pod' feel which I rather liked.
No fridge or kettle provided, no conditioner either.
Front desk staff friendly and helpful. Also they give you a travelcard covering the days of your stay which is very useful.
A friend had the breakfast and wasn't all that impressed - but it wasn't included and it's easy to find somewhere else to eat.
Overall this is a fine place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy hotel is located between the city center and Geneva Cointrin international airport, just 10 minutes by car from the airport and 5 minutes by car from the old town of Geneva. The hotel has 88 soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms and is non-smoking throughout. Enjoy a moment of relaxation in our 24-hour hotel bar or try Swiss cuisine in our Swissbistro restaurant. Private paying car park. Free WIFI and public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy Hotel Lancy
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland