We stayed here for two nights as we flew into Geneva on a Saturday and needed to get a train to France on the Monday morning. It was very easy to get to from the airport, the direct bus stops just over the road and we used the machine in the airport to get 80 minutes free public transport to get into the city. Then the hotel gave us a free ticket for the duration of our stay, something which I think all of the hotels in Geneva do. The hotel isn't in the centre, it's more of a businessy area but the tram stop is right outside so this is not a problem.
The room and bathroom were a good size and great for what we needed and we travelled as a large group of friends so it was good that they offer twin rooms. The only downside was that it was very hot during the night even though we left the air conditioning on.
Overall we had a good stay and I would chose this hotel again if I went back to Geneva.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy hotel is located between the city center and Geneva Cointrin international airport, just 10 minutes by car from the airport and 5 minutes by car from the old town of Geneva. The hotel has 88 soundproofed and air-conditioned rooms and is non-smoking throughout. Enjoy a moment of relaxation in our 24-hour hotel bar or try Swiss cuisine in our Swissbistro restaurant. Private paying car park. Free WIFI and public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy Hotel Lancy
- Ibis Geneve Petit Lancy Canton Of Geneva, Switzerland