“Always my first stop in Vermont”

Guilford Welcome Center
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Guilford
More attraction details
Owner description: Southeastern Vermont Welcome Center on Interstate 91 Northbound. Restrooms, Vermont maps and information, vending machines, pet walk area, picnic area, playground, ATM, walking path, historic farm equipment. Open 24 hours, seven days.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you are not sure you've entered Vermont or not this welcome center will certainly convince you. I am a frequent visitor to Vermont and I actually look forward each visit to stopping here. Exceptionally clean , well thought- out system for literature, of all things Vermont. State is broken down into a number of literature areas which makes finding what you want quite easy.The building is what you'd expect of a Vermont Welcome Center.Pet friendly rest area as well. Easy-on,Easy-off

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I always have to stop here on my way to Rutland, VT. I love the landscape, the stuff they exibit in there, the first "Vermont air" after travelling over 10000 miles to see my relatives. The place has a special area for picnics, besides coffee, newpapers, restrooms... or simply a place to stop and rest for a little while.

1  Thank Ana S

Been to Guilford Welcome Center? Share your experiences!