“MTB worth it!!”
Review of Get Active

Get Active
Ranked #4 of 22 Outdoor Activities in Nidri
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided biking and hiking trips on the mountainous island of Lefkas! Our MTB tours are for all levels of fitness and skill, from gentle trips through olive groves to high energy MTB rides through the hidden tracks and trails on the island! -Family rides 1.5 hours 20€ (FREE for children when using a trailer bike. -Beginner taster rides 2 hours 20€. -Intermediate rides 3 hours 25€. -Advanced rides 3.5 hours from 30€. -Extreme rides 5 hours from 35€. -Day trips to Meganissi 35€. Option to upgrade to a full suspension bike! Our weekly hikes are for those wishing to get out and explore the wilder side of the island. Hikers must have a good level of fitness as our hikes are on ancient footpaths up the mountains where the views are our rewards! From 20€ per person. We also have road bikes for rent - from 20€ a day. Quiet roads and plenty of hill climbs makes for a great road biking destination!
Frome, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“MTB worth it!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

A little later than I wanted. But I would really like to thank you for an
enjoyable end to my holiday in Nidri...the intermediate ride on that 21st
weds aug was a real good blast out for me, and got me itching to go riding
again here back in uk. I thought your manner with us as customers was
perfectly pitched as a holiday activity. The bikes were good standard
(despite my difficulties with euro set up !!!). If I ever make it over
there again, I would definitely take on the 50 euro challenge again and
succeed with the new technique advice!
Also would love to do the advanced ride.
I wish you huge success win your business, and a as I said, suggest you
market harder in that Main Street. As its a shame for people to miss out.
Thanks for all your tips etc, shall probably email you in years to come
about getting a new bike- if I stop buying hockey stuff.

Highly recommended. Especially for those allowed / needing a break from relaxing.

Visited August 2013
GetActiveLefkas, Owner at Get Active, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thanks Matt for your review and tips! We hope to see you in 2014!

• Greek first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Great Company”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Simon and Simon, both enthusiastic, knowledgeable and great company when it comes to riding on the island. An absolute must for anyone who enjoys MTB. The bikes provided were great and they didn’t mind changing pedals to allow for our clip ins which we brought with us. We weren’t used to the hills and such temperatures but it made for some very interesting riding. We did 3 rides (would have done more if our wives had allowed!) during our holiday except the white church, we now have a reason to return for another visit. Can’t praise them enough and wish them every success.

We look forward to the next time!

Rob n Sam

Visited August 2013
Cheers Rob and Sam! The White Church next year then ;)
Point clear essex
“Great fun even in white trainers!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Simon and Simon are both great hosts and both enthusiastic and knowledgeable when it comes to riding and taking care of the island.
I had two trips with them, the first was a family ride up to the waterfall area. Simon T made Ali (who is nine) feel very welcome and gave her some basic instruction at certain points which gave her all the confidence she needed to complete the fun route.
The 2nd ride was an intermediate route, great fun which tested most of us at some point or another.
The white trainers made it through, next year I will be bringing my cycle shoes though as I am still getting it in the neck for riding in them:)
Thanks to you both for adding a very important part to a great holiday

Visited August 2013
Thanks John for this fab review! Pleased you managed to keep those trainers clean :) See you in 2014!
Hertzeliya
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent for all levels”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had a two hours family ride to the falls. Very nice to all, accommodating all needs of kids, enjoyed very much.

Next day we had an advanced ride, very nice, just what I would like to do - see nice little trails, great views, work hard and enjoy every view, and a great company.

I would surely take more rides with the family or with my riding fellows on the advanced level.

Ariel

Visited August 2013
Thanks for your review Ariel! It was great to meet you and your family and we hope to see you again!
Rome, Italy
“Do not sleep be active”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you love mountain bike you have to go, if you have time you have to try, if you don’t have a time you have to find it. With Get Active you will meet Simon, Simon is an expert guide, he know the trails, the people and the cafés of the island. Simon will give you all the necessary, bike in very good condition, helmets (very clean), and gloves. You have to bring only fitness shoes and the enthusiasm. If you don’t have enough experience please don’t care because Simon will suggest to you the correct technique and will give you the correct encouragement. You have only to choice the correct level of skill. I was impressed when I tried to pay before to start and Simon Said me “You will pay at the end when I will see the smile on your face”. Let me suggest to try the descent in the olive groves is a very easy trail but very funny.

Thanks Simon

Visited August 2013
Thanks Roberto! We hope to see you again!