“Excellent lunchtime meal”
Review of Kalypso

Ranked #26 of 69 Restaurants in Nidri
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Small Family Restaurant But So Delicious!!!
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We discovered this restaurant after choosing to sit on their sunbeds. We went in for a lunchtime snack and found the food to be delicious. We became regular lunchtime visitors. One of our favourite lunchtime combinations was piping hot Moussaka in the pot along with a tomato salad, bread, two pints of cold Mythos, and a large bottle of water to keep hydrated. All for less than 20 euro. Excellent service, fantastic views. I wish I was there now.

There are newer reviews for Kalypso

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Went here 3 times during our 7 night stay at Nidri. Found this to be far and away the best restaurant there. The meals are brilliantly cooked, the chicken I had was cooked beautifully and so succulent. My partner thoroughly enjoyed the courgettes that were on my plate as well as eating his own food. We both agreed that this is most definitely a return to restaurant.

2  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Food is verry good(so fresh, some things from the menu could not be served), location is good(just outside the town, a nice change from the horbour) the restaurant itself is oké, open kitchen. One toilet for both men and woman, bus was missing a toiletseed. Looks what a traditional taverna would look like in my mind. Waiter was nice, polite and just correct. But was not lively in his waiting-game. But what I say, he was verry correct.
One thing, on the menu prices looked a little bit more you pay elsewhere, but the check it was less. And the check isn't accompanied with a sweet as is usual elsewhere in Nidri.
A place with potential, but eigher how, worth the walk and a visit!

2  Thank Kitty K
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Family run restaurant. Fantastic Greek food with superb views of the islands. Excellent service and food.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Simple taverna on the best part of the beach. Use the bar and the sun beds are free. Food as good as anywhere.