“Awful service”

Cafe di Paris
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Nidri
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open since 1984 till 4 in the morning serving breakfast food cocktails and ice cream from greeces best ice cream brand dodoni with amazing frozen yoghurt and soft serve ice cream
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The person who served me was rude. He just didn't want to spend time serving me....almost as if he had a train to catch. (There weren't too many customers). In fact I started to tell him that I chose his cafe because of the glowing reviews on trip advisor. He interrupted me to say 'Bah, trip advisor! I could have written those reviews myself'!!! I was quite shocked. He didn't wait to allow me the chance to counter his retort. I know I should have left then and indeed felt like doing so. Instead, I did the polite thing and sat and ate something he persuaded me to have instead of the ice cream I wanted (as recommended by other reviewers here) and charged me twice the price of the same item I have here in Finikounda (SW Peloponnese) regularly. I only went there once and won't go again.

There are newer reviews for Cafe di Paris

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Thank you to all the guys at the Café Di Paris for lots of great coffee and drinks also great company especially Pannis great guy very attentive (As Are All The Staff) and a really nice place to chill and wind down and relax!! Give them a visit next time your in Nidri you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Visited for an evening drink.
Great service, lovely cocktail in relaxing and comfortable surroundings.

1  Thank SharonBodmin
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Had been a good customer at this place until i tried to pay with a €50 note that had a rip.. The owner made such a show of me and my family in front of other customers about how the note was not legal tender.
We were so made to feel very uncomfortable... Spent the €50 note that night when we went out for our evening meal without any fuss.

1  Thank paleface72
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The encouragable Panos makes this place "home from home" & he remebers you each year!!
Holiday makers always make a bee line to go back