Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Organisation dedicated to expedition

Great Organisation dedicated to expedition .. one should not miss the opportunities to travel... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
amar_abn
Bhubaneswar, India
Women’s retreat

This tour was amazing ! From the moment we met in town and drove to the transfer site , to being... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
sarahrose2011
Campbell River, Canada
via mobile

All reviews orca camp saw orcas sea kayaking vancouver island bald eagles top notch day trip once in a lifetime look forward fish guide jesse get away fantastic experience these guys camping tour in great shape great cook
Reviewed July 16, 2018

This trip far exceeded my expectations! Aside from mother nature gifting us with perfect weather, Sandra made this trip truly memorable. From the excellent kayak instruction, showing us some fantastic yoga poses (my first time) and the unexpected delicious snacks and tea, I can't think of anything else needed! I can honestly say, it felt like we were enjoying the day with our friend Sandra. I would suggest everyone trying this at least once, I know I would do this a hundred times with her!

Date of experience: July 2018
Grey Wolf E, Owner at Grey Wolf Expeditions - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Christie, thank you!! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Yoga & kayaking trip @ Saratoga. I truly enjoyed myself and was happy to make new friends!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The evening weather could be better,,,,,,,but the little rain we had didn't stop us !!....we had no wind and the ocean was like glass..........our guide Jesse was great and he explained everything to our group. We had a great time and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to try out a kayak its just long enough......next time I would go longer ........thank you Jesse

Date of experience: July 2018
Grey Wolf E, Owner at Grey Wolf Expeditions - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you Lynne for your wonderful spirit of adventure! We look forward to many more together.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Our Morning Paddle was an absolutely perfect introduction to kayaking for two beginners. What an awesome way to spend a hot June morning! Jesse was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. The gear was in great shape - some of it brand new.

We would recommend Grey Wolf in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Ashley R
Grey Wolf E, Owner at Grey Wolf Expeditions - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We love to hear that you had an amazing time with us and we hope you will join us sometime on one of our Multi Day Tours. Big thanks again and have a wonderful summer!! Cheers Sandra & Jesse

Reviewed May 26, 2018

I enjoyed a guided day trip 10 -1:30pm. Jesse was a great guide. He was very knowledgeable about local geography, tides, winds and wild life. His commentary made the trip from Saratoga beach to Miracle Beach most interesting. We even saw a huge territorial bull sea lion. Arriving at Miracle beach we enjoyed a provide Euro style lunch and hot tea. A most welcome meal. Thank you Grey Wolf expeditions for a great day!
Joan.

Date of experience: May 2018
Grey Wolf E, Owner at Grey Wolf Expeditions - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear Joan, thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to another adventure sometime soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I had Jesse put together a custom trip for my family in 2012. I was hesitant to use a guide service as we have always planned and done our own trips. All I can say is Jesse exceeded our expectations in every area. He is organized, knowledgable, capable and most importantly safe. Jesse is also vey in tune with his guest and flexible with the group. I highly recommend Grey Wolf Expeditions and I look forward to traveling with them again.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank John T

Thank you John, we really appriciate your review!!