I had the pleasure of staying at the old country hall for 4 weeks as I was working in the area so got to check out all of the rooms and many many breakfasts prepared by the most wonderful host, the owner Simon. The building is steeped in history but has been renovated to offer only the best that 5 star has to offer. Massive freestanding baths in the Charles and Victoria rooms or if you fancy a massive power shower also available. 4 poster beds, sheets like silk, coffee making facilities, luxury all the way. The back garden is stunning, if I ever get married it will be here. The Charles is the ideal honeymoon suite followed closely by the Margaret. Breakfast was consistently brilliant and Simons charm and excellent front of house skills is what separates this intimate Gem from the rest. Do yourself a favour, give yourself a treat, and stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hall Country House is in Madeley Staffordshire, close to Keele University, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme and Nantwich. The property has been extensively refurbished and offers luxury accommodation in a tranquil environment. The house dates back to the 16th century and is of half timber construction, the rooms are full of beams, sloping floors and plenty of ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Old Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hall Country House Hotel Madeley
- The Old Hall Country House Madeley, England