We have just recently got married at the The Old Hall Country House and also stayed overnight after our reception. Both of us were looked after completely by the owners and cannot thank them enough for all their efforts. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were happy to accommodate us and the requirements we had for our ceremony in every way they could.
We stayed in the Charles II room which has a large four poster bed and furnished to a very high standard. It incorporates a luxury bathroom with twin basins, large bath and shower.
The house and gardens have lots of character and the area of Madeley is quiet and picturesque. If your planning a civil wedding or simply want to spoil your loved one then I cannot think of a better place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hall Country House is in Madeley Staffordshire, close to Keele University, Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme and Nantwich. The property has been extensively refurbished and offers luxury accommodation in a tranquil environment. The house dates back to the 16th century and is of half timber construction, the rooms are full of beams, sloping floors and plenty of ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Hall Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hall Country House Hotel Madeley
- The Old Hall Country House Madeley, England