“Overall good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lazeez

Lazeez
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hissar District, India
“Overall good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Overall experience was good only thing what we missed that option of tandoori snacks was not there. My family like tandoori food most, hence I missed that one. Else everything good.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank kumar5079

Chandigarh, India
“Our nth visit and nothing is improving”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Well when you are thinking about eating out in Hisar, you don't have a lot of options with family. No doubt Lazeez has been serving nice food from quite some time now but a lot of things are deteriorating day by day. Not to take a lot of time, here are a few -

- Torn table clothes
- No Lap napkins
- Lost waiters
- Sizzler sizzles but losing taste
- ACs not as cool as they used to be
- Hand written bills? So essentially they don't want to make us pay the service charge etc. but they are actually saving all the tax they should be paying to the Government. Shameful act by such a big retaurant.

Anyways, I don't know if we will get another new place to eat with family which is in proximity and has a peaceful ambience but it just doesn't feel that good.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank lifeteaser
Hisar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“PURE VEGITARIAN WITH FULL OF TASTE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

VERY Tasty food with good friendly nature of owner and full presence of them makes it more approtiable

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mukeshhisar
Delhi
“Why you MUST go to Lazeez Restaurant when you are in Hisar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have eaten at several restaurants from J&K to Tamil Nadu and Gujarat to Bengal, but I never ever had such delicious BUTTER NAAN as delicious are served in this restaurant.
Its my strong advice to whosoever is going via hisar or are in Hisar must go to this restaurant and eat FRESHLY Served hot yummylicious BUTTER Naan's.
Everytime I go Hisar I always have these Butter Naans'

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rahul G
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lazeez a way of life.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Having dinner in Lazeez was Lazeez. Started my dinner with Jaljeera first time ever. The Onion Roti was good with Dal Makhani and My favourite Pineapple Raita. The food was fantastic and decently priced. The service was commendable and can be even better.If I have to really figure out something I missed, was a "television". But no regrets except I couldn't have Sizzler this time since I was alone. But will try it out for sure next time. Good work guys.Thanks for your hospitality.
Regards,