“amazing food”
Review of Lazeez

Lazeez
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed September 21, 2012

amazing food and services,We use to go for lunch and dinner at Lazeez.Wish to go again for the food...

4  Thank hsr1234

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Though I have been a visitor since long. My dad narrates how he used to visit the place before I was born.

We went there today to celebrate my birthday party and to our surprise the roti/naan basket had left overs in it!!! :O

When we complained, they said it happened by mistake and they are sorry. Sorry? Are we talking about a dhaba here?

The kind of prices they take and the reputation of the place means these things are taken extra care of. Dude! Its 2012 now.

3  Thank Mohit A
Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was just okay , The ACs were not functioning properly , service was not prompt.The food quality was not upto the mark . I am a resident of hisar and visited this place numerous times but the food quality has been deteriorated from the past.

1  Thank ragi_22
Ankit89, Owner at Lazeez, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

First of all I would like to thank you for bringing up this matter to the management as it is very important for us to know how you feel coming here, as a part of Lazeez I feel sorry for not providing you a memorable 'WOW' experience during your last visit.
I assure you will find a comfortable ambience and good service next time you visit.

Kindly keep writing for feedbacks, they really mean to us.

Ankit Bansal

Reviewed July 10, 2012

It is in our home town.Its very famous in old times. but quality of food is good even now

1  Thank Rajan G
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I have been a one of most regular visitor of Lazeez since many years.... be it any b'day in family, anniversary,new year or any other occasion. The taste and quality of food is amazing.. kudos to restaurant management for being able to maintain its quality and making it the #1 family eating joint in Hissar.. However during my recent visit to Lazeez, i was a bit disappointed by service staff behavior.My advise to management is that with changing times, service staff should get proper guest service training, so that guest's dining experience is memorable..

2  Thank NidhiSharma25