“Lovely place to go for brunch”
Review of Millys

Millys
Ranked #23 of 145 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The secluded garden out the back is the perfect spot for brunch on a sunny day. They have a nice selection of teas and the sausage panini I had was very tasty. Great selection of cheeses and other deli items too.

There are newer reviews for Millys

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I live locally and have used Milly's several times. I love it! Nice atmosphere, nice garden to sit out in, great quality food and coffee. Service has always been good when I have been there and the staff very friendly and accommodating. I think this place is a real find. It is small and when busy feels a little cramped but that is the nature of the place and as I usually sit outside it has never been a problem for me.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I bloomin' love this little gem. There are few places in leigh that actually deliver on quality of food and friendly service and ambience, but this is one of them. The food is plentiful in portion, sensibly priced, and tasty as hell.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

One of favourite breakfast venues, the scrambled eggs with chilli jam is to die for. Staff are great very accomodating and helpful. We love it here.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Myself and my partner decided to try Milly's for an early lunch on a Saturday. On entering it looks more like a shop as they sell a lot of organic and local produce but then noticed the seating at the back.
We went through and was shown our table by a friendly young girl who was quick to ask what drinks we would like.
This cafe only seats for about 12 people but it adds to the cosy atmosphere.
We were very pleased to be given the option of the breakfast or lunch menu as it was only 11.30 but we went for lunch of marinated chicken skewers and potato and salad.
It was sooo tasty and the portion size just right.
The only downside to the whole experience was after leaving I did have the smell of cafe in my hair and on my coat, but I'm sure this was purely down to it being so cold out that maybe more windows and doors than usual were closed.
Will definitely be going back and looking forward to trying their breakfasts.
There is nothing 'greasy spoon' about this cafe but it also avoids being pretentious due to lovely staff.

1  Thank NatWood