“Absolutely amazing”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I went to the Rose Garden for a delicious carvery. The food was exceptional and so were the staff they had a bright smile on their face as they served us. My partner and I have been coming here for the last year every Sunday and I can not fault the restaurant. When we have finished our meal we always pop into the bar and have a couple of drinks! The staff there are friendly and fast. All in all I give a 10/10.

1  Thank Wonder-woman201

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

I think I would have to say this is a nice place and even though I hate the word nice it befits this place. The food is pleasant the service is friendly and yet it's lacking atmosphere and warmth. It's a pub an the food is pub food and that's it. If you are 60 plus you will find yourself amongst a few friends however if you are younger you will think you have arrived in your Nan's living room.

1  Thank Chris1967d
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a fantastic restaurant, great food, great service, great value. We have followed them through their various location moves. We have had many a celebration meal and several Christmas dinners with them. Great food selection on every occasion.

1  Thank IreneEssex
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful food, friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. I can't explain how nice and well presented all the food was. Perfectly cooked, full of flavour and generous portions at a vary reasonable price.
Thank you for making our night special.

2  Thank alphabravo77
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had our club Christmas meal here, and were absolutely delighted.
Quality of food and service was way above average.
We will certainly be back.

1  Thank leightravelclub