“Best in leigh”

The Grove
Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Contemporary and informal bistro style restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch or just delicious coffees and cake. Plus 3 evenings for dinner (Thurs*, Fri & Sat - *Apr-Dec). Fully licensed to serve alcohol with meals with an excellent range of wines not found anywhere else in the area.Food cooked with passion, flair and imagination with plenty of options for vegetarians. From warm salads to juicy burgers, Thai curries to flatbread type sandwiches. Specials on the blackboards change every couple of days to keep things interesting.We pride ourselves on looking after all our customers and will do all we can especially for those with dietary needs/allergies.Our evening menu starts at 7pm
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great place would highly recommend to anyone out of the day in leigh, the staff are all lovely and very happy to help with all my fussy needs. The food is to die for haddock and chips on Fridays fills the plate my friend had the dip pot for one all the different taste in dips was also great gets very busy in the day but they never fail to impress.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This has to be one of my favourite restuarants in Leigh. The atmosphere is always great whether busy or not. It is lovely to sit outside when the weather permits but equally as nice inside, it does get busy but this never effects the high level of service from Louise, Delvin and their staff. The food is always top quality and there is always plenty of choice. I have never been disappointed when I've been to the Grove and I tend to go regularly. They also do themed nights which are always worth going to for something a bit different but make sure you book well in advance as tables do get booked up!

1  Thank Sunseeker141
LouiseP23, Owner at The Grove, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments and we are delighted that we are continuing to keep you happy and well fed.

Kind regards

Louise and Delvin

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Although I have been here previously for breakfast and lunch this was my first visit for an evening meal. The food was amazing, well presented and very tasty. I chose the fish of the day which was lovely and the chocolate fondant dessert was perfection! The waitress was really friendly and helpful and the atmosphere relaxed. We will definitely be returning soon!

How lovely to hear that you had such a good evening and we hope to see much more of you.

Louise and Delvin

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was there for the first time this August. I ordered a beef burger which was returned to the kitchen cause it was quite raw to my taste. Please note that when the waitress took the order, I was not asked how I would prefer my burger. At the end I was served a medium burger which was average in terms of taste and consistency.
Prices are reasonable.
Staff is very polite, friendly and nice.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love this place and have been often. Their food is tasty and well presented. The chop salad is full of flavour and is delicious . There are 2 levels in the restaurant and also a lovely terrace overlooking Old Leigh. Fabulous in the sun.

1  Thank 50Pauline