“Bellisimo !”

La Sirena
Ranked #9 of 175 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With our authentic Italian food, ambient atmosphere and high standards of service you can be assured of a great time every visit. Our pasta is freshly made daily to a traditional Italian family recipe. We provide a modern dining room for classic and familiar Italian dishes and international wines.
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

Have visited previously and on all occasions have never been disappointed with the high standards of food and service in the most pleasant of surroundings. Highly recommended. Go try it. But book a reservation first !

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

Dissapointed again.
It's a real shame because this restaurant is just across the road from us.
"Italian food" what's not to like?
The past 3 times has been disappointing. I took my partner for his birthday dinner because the restaurant is local and the staff are friendly.
My partner ordered rack of lamb which should be beautifully rendered down, crispy on the outside and pink inside. The lamb was covered in horrible fat and not edible. I ordered from the "Specials board" £21 Fish skewer and a saffron Risotto. The 1 skewer with 4 pieces of dry fish was delivered on a spoonful of Risotto that had clearly been made and frozen so it was awfully watery and had zero flavour.
There was no Italian passion in this food whatsoever.
Will not go back. Cuccina on Broadway is so much nicer, Fellini has recently opened and I hear great things and Piccolo from Westcliff soon to open on Leigh Rd.
La Sirena you really need to take check.

3  Thank Jason T
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Great menu. Friendly staff. Nice decor. Not rushed. Great atmosphere. Another hidden treasure in our lovely Leigh-on-Sea...

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had lunch on my birthday in this lovely Italian restaurant. It was a sunny day and we sat outside people watching.
The restaurant does a really good value lunchtime menu of 2 courses for £9.95 which I had. My starter was a poached egg (without the Parma Ham wrap) served with a Spicy Crostino, finished with Parmesan Cream and my main was Fillet of Cod
Baked and served over Creamy Mashed Potatoes, crowned with Baby Prawns and Brandy Cream Sauce. Both dishes were absolutely delicious. My partner had a Spaghetti Carbonara which he said was great too.
We had previously eaten there on an evening out when we were first dating and I was pleased that the food was as good as I remembered it. We’ll definitely return.

1  Thank SallyM1788
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Have been here several times with wife and 4year daughter and have not got bad word to say
Portions are massive and of top quality standard and the staff are very good, especially with my daughter
I would recommend anyone to go and enjoy a lovely Italian meal at a very reasonable price

1  Thank matthamsp