“A hidden Gem in Leigh on Sea”
Review of Rococo - CLOSED

Rococo
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“A hidden Gem in Leigh on Sea”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I had my birthday party upstairs a couple of years ago & at the time was very impressed with the service. Having moved out of the area, I recently returned to catch up with friends & found that the restaurant was under new management, as my partner & I frequency dine out in London, I was really surprised on the quality & presentation of the food when compared to the 'in vogue restaurants I visit' they really have raised the game with a locally available and value for money experience expected of a top London restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Platinum-Paradise

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Leigh by miles!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Dined there on a Thursday evening and the place was packed. Had an amazing dressed crab starter, was so fresh and very tasty. The steak was perfectly cooked and came with a stack of big thick double cooked chips. The key lime pie topped off a fabulous meal. The staff were welcoming and the prices very reasonable, I highly recommend you try it for yourself

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We chose to come here due to a recommendation from a friend and we were not disappointed.. I had the Chicken and Mango Salsa for starter which was delicious and my partner had the sardine starter, both were delicious. For mains I ordered the rump steak and my partner the silverside of beef roast, we did not expect the large portions and we completely satisfied, the steak was cooked perfectly and my partners beef roast with ALL trimmings was delicious.

It is safe to say I will be returning very soon to try the rest of the menu!

Great value, Great food.

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was invited to lunch at Rococo where the food and service was excellent. I had only been there a few times before and was pleasantly surprised by the top quality of food, great price and I would highly recommend it. I will definitely be going again.

Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Another great meal at Rococo.”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had the chicken and mango salsa for starter and the seabass in pastry for main.Mango salsa was delicious, great flavouring and the chicken was cooked to perfection.
I have eaten here a few times and the seabass in pastry was by far one of the best things I have had from the menu. I am not usually a pastry fan but the creamy leeks and flaky seabass compliment one another wonderfully. The sautéed potatoes that came with the dish were also very tasty.
Opted for a dessert this time and went for the milk chocolate tart. Was originally sharing with my companion but we enjoyed it so much we asked for another.
White wine drinkers go for the Chenin, very fresh and fruity but not too sweet.