“Amazing!”
Review of Little Talk Cafe

Little Talk Cafe
Ranked #32 of 173 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here recently for a quick bite to eat and instead got a warm friendly welcome and fantastic food! The staff are all very accommodating and just all round genuine people. The food is to die for. What a great place to eat, chat and enjoy your time. Highly recommend This lovely little eatery.
Thank you for making our day. :D

2  Thank Emily0703

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We stop here with our kids just for a tea and coffee and ended up with full tummies:) Thank you very much for warm welcome and great food. We will definitely come back!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

More than what you'd expect! I'm not being myself when I'm hungry so we stopped by to eat something quick. I have to admit I didn't expect menu like this place has. I've been told to try the beef stew so I did.
It was very flavourful and the portion was perfect as well. We're going through Southend 3-4 times a week and we'll always stop there from now on. I'm not sure if the man with glasses is the owner but he talked to us, he was very welcoming.

1  Thank Andras01
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Just like home
Good food and nice deco
Not over done and food all home made like my mama coock
Try beef stew

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch while being out and about by the seaside. Service was amazing, food delicious and very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend it! We’ll be back!

1  Thank Chica136