“Great tasty food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
england
“Great tasty food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here many times & it is one of my favourite restaurants in Leigh. The food is always delicious & freshly cooked and there are lots of wonderful healthy juices to choose from. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes to know they are eating good quality, fresh food that tastes wonderful.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank mumsarebest
geraldine w, Owner at The Squeeze Cafe, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you - We are so happy you enjoyed your visit

London, United Kingdom
“Fab healthy food!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've been here a few times and the food and smoothies have always been good. On this occasion I went with a group of 10 friends (all men) for our annual Christmas breakfast get together.

The staff handled ten guys and their appetites well. We're mostly in our forties so not afraid to ask for changes to the menu: 'no beans with my full English' 'No tomato for me'.... Despite this middle aged fussiness, everything turned up as ordered. Ten full size breakfasts all at the same time was impressive for a small restaurant, but getting all the changes right too... hats off the kitchen staff.

The waiting staff are casual, low ceremony and, of course, on the hipster side.

One of the guys I was with recommended the burgers - next time for lunch, maybe.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank mrkencho
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Quirky but it works”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I visited here for lunch and I have to say I was impressed. It is a little small inside but the quirky charm works. The food is brilliant service is great. What can I say other than I look forward to coming back

3 Thank Chris1967d
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

from lunch to entertainment nights cant be faulted great selection of beers, emphasis on the healthy but you can enjoy non healthy :-) great burgers :-)

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Waitsey
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Little Gem”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service. Struggled to finish though which was a little upsetting as food so yummy, loved the complimentary Baileys and chocolate to end the meal. Very busy downstairs but upstairs its cosy and extremely romantic.

• Visited December 2013