“Fantastic”

Irmas
Ranked #71 of 142 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Essex, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely baffled by the negative reviews on here

What is not to like??

Fresh food .. Great service... Good atmosphere..

If you like pizza hut then go there

If you want fresh imaginative pizzas at a slight premium then this is perfect for you!

One of my fav restaurants

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Robert S

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Over priced”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My friend ordered the meatballs from the specials board there were only 4 small meatballs and far to much spaghetti and when we asked they said it was portioned but expensive at £10 and my dish also had far to much spaghetti and hardly any other ingredients. The staff need a personality bypass and lessons in customer service and some kind of uniform wouldn't go a miss. I noticed one of the chefs in the kitchen with his hair all over the place with is not good Health & Safety and needs addressing before someone gets a hair in their dinner.

• Visited November 2013
“Save room for dessert”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I eat here regularly and cannot fault the place. It's accepting and welcoming to all from those with small noisy kiddies, to large gatherings and first dates. The food is generally amazing and when it isn't, which sometimes happen the helpful staff are always on the case to rectify any issues. And if you make it through the large portions, the ice creams are to die for

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Had to ask for them not to charge for the meal”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I ate here in the summer with my parents when they came to visit the grandchildren as my kids love pizza. This was the second time we came and I have to say the first time I couldn't fault the place / food. Unfortunately this time they messed up the order and missed one of the main courses. They did apologise and brought it out 20 minutes later when we had all finished eating. The thing that really put me off and why I probably won't go back is they still charged me for the main that they missed off. I had to go and speak to the manager about taking it off the bill, which I give them credit for, they did (reluctantly).

Visited August 2013
1 Thank LakesLondon
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Yummy :)”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I normally go to Irmas for lunch or dinner at least once week . . . naughty!
I love it and so does my 5 year old son.
There has been the odd occasion when the food hasnt been perfect but that is to be expected when you go as often as I do but the staff have always dealt with it quickly, efficiently and politely.
I would highly recommend . . . Only downside is that the menu has never changed and it would be nice for a bit of variety.