“Perfect for a "Girls Night Out"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Quinta

La Quinta
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Benfleet
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect for a "Girls Night Out"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Myself and 9 others attended the restaurant for a 30th birthday party and we had a fantastic time. We attended a Michael Buble tribute night and he was great really got all the girls in the mood and up and dancing! The food was delicious the portion sizes were great, although a bit more variety would improve my 4 start to a 5 star as I know the menu doesn't change that much so if you did make it a monthly thing the food choice is generally the same. But well done to the chef;s food was on time no waiting in between was hot and very delicious. The drinks were great, very reasonable priced spirits wine and shots and a nice big seletion to choose from :-) The bar staff were great, up for a laugh always happy and ready to serve you. And a special mention to the bouncers who looked after us girls while were outside and called our taxi's for us :-) Def a place I will be returning to a fantastic evening .... thanks all

x

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Jessica M

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic would recommend to anyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Wow best restaurant i have ever been to would highly recommend it, If you was going for a night out with the girls this would be the place to come i was here for a hen party and I/we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves the waiting staff and bar staff were tremendous Michael Buble was brilliant the Dj afterwards was great and not forgetting the chefs who cooked our wonderful food

Caroline

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Caroline977
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“disabled access”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Shame there isn't disabled access, looks a good place to go. Unable to go to upcoming event, thought it was against law to not provide equal access to goods and services. Was booked by a friend who wasn't told it wasn't accessible until after it was booked.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Julie L
London
“What a laugh! What down to earth and professional staff!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Have to say first time Iv been, always a sceptic of new places I go... Was over December last year 2012, girls night out just for the heck of it! Motown girls night. Price you pay was for entertainment and 3 course meal. The music in the background as you are eating, is just enough to get you in the dancing mood for what's to follow! The entertainment was brilliant! Interacts with the crowd and disco carries on after! Think I only sat down when I Needed the ladies room and a break!!! Brilliant atmosphere! Staff were very accommodating when my friend don't like gravy... They gave her a fresh plate! Staff couldn't do enough and I'm so glad I chose le Quinta for my evening and we don't even live in Essex! Well worth the little adventure and have been back since!! MK

• Visited December 2012
Wickford, United Kingdom
“Loved it, but not for everyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you like a great night out with the girls you could do a lot worse than visiting La Quinta. I visited in May 2013 with a group of girls (there were 6 of us) for a 34th birthday celebration night.

On arrival we were shown to our table but preferred to visit the bar. Even though it was only 8pm there was already a lot of people and the atmosphere was quite buzzy. We sat down for our meal just after 8:30pm and our starters arrived 10 mins later. I had the bacon and potatoes, I wasn't sure at first but it was extremely tasty and well presented. For main I had the chicken which was again superbly presented but I must admit it beat me, I couldn't face a dessert but my friends all enjoyed theirs.

I don't know when it started but at somepoint a DJ started playing catchy tunes and although I'm not one for DJ's he was very entertaining. I think it was around 10:30 when the entertainment came on, it was a Dirty Dancing tribute act which were excellent and by the end I think everyone was up and singing and dancing (there was a lot of audience participation, which I wasn't prepared for, but the atmosphere just made you want to join in).

After the act the DJ returned and we danced 'till 12:30am when our taxi arrived.

Overall a great night, I had read reviews on Trip Advisor that the drinks were expensive but I didn't think they were that bad, in total I spent £35 on the ticket and another £10 on drinks so £45 for a lovely meal and a nights entertainment was OK with me.

I would recommend this venue for groups and parties but it might be a bit too much for a romantic meal for 2, but then we did go for a party and that's what we got!

Hope to go back soon.