“Great location, clean, charming and lovely house”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bed sofa for 2 persons
Fell at home!
3 minutes walking distance to Vale do Lobo Beach
3 minutes walking distance to Vale do Lobo's swimming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
cristina...
“Great location, clean, charming and lovely house”
Reviewed February 22, 2018 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great time in this gorgeous property. It is a couple of minutes away from one of the most beautiful beaches we've ever been to at Algarve. We watched the sunset on the beach and many walks along the beautiful shores. The interior is modern but still authentic and the two outdoor seating areas are great. We especially loved lying on the sun loungers on the top balcony with a gin and tonic overlooking the sea while the sun was setting!! The house was extremely clean, everything was so welcoming! Ema was always very nice! We can't wait to come again and would highly recommend staying here. Thank you!!!

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you very much for your wonderful review! In fact, Vale do Lobo is a fabulous resort and the sandy beaches are stunning! Sandy stretches as far as the eye can see, framed by golden cliffs. The ocean, mostly calm and warm, invites you for long swims and to indulge in water sports. It is a perfect place to take a break! I hope to welcome you on your next holiday! Kind Regards, Ema Walter
domingues...
Lisbon, Portugal
“Lovely Stay”
Reviewed February 20, 2018 for a stay in September 2017

A piece of Heaven with a Portuguese Soul! I definitively recommend and hope to come back soon. Congratulations Ema and many thanks

Ana Domingues

Feb 22, 2018
Thank you for your wonderful review! In fact, Vale do Lobo is indeed a piece of Heaven on Earth! I´m very glad you´ve enjoyed your stay in our house in Vale do Lobo. I hope I will have the opportunity to welcome you again to this beautiful unspoilt area of Portugal again soon. Kind Regards, Ema Walter
A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely little house excellent location”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The location of the house is amazing it’s situated only a short 5 min walk from the most wonderful beach and some good restaurants although they are rather expensive. The house is decorated with a lot of care and is very pretty. It is semi private as the terrace is over looked and has a walk past open entrance, but not enough to put you off eating or sunbathing outside. The facilities were good, with easy to use cooker, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a supermarket about a 30 min walk away which had everything you need (really good spit roast chicken) there is a resort bus but can only be used by people staying in a resort members house, this is not. The walk is very lovely passing some amazing houses and is down hill coming back. The shared outdoor pool is very big but this does cost €15 pp per day or €80 pp a week however the sea is there and is amazing not really that cold once you’re in. The house has WiFi which at times had really good reception, but other times not so good. The satellite tv only had world news in English but who wants to watch tv on holiday. The beds are very comfortable with lots of pillows and good linen. Towels are provided, also a good hairdryer. Very good bathroom with excellent shower. Ema the owner was very good with any questions we had. The housekeeper was nice and pleasant. I would very much recommend this house to anyone, really lovely place for a couple to stay.

Your age range 35-49
Oct 23, 2017
Thank you for your nice feedback! In fact, Vale do Lobo is an amazing place for take a break and our house is fully equipped and decorated with love to make our guests to fell at home! I’m very glad you had enjoyed our stay! I would like very much welcome you soon! Kind Regards, Ema Walter
Jane B
Worthing
“Relaxing Holiday”
Reviewed September 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Myself and my Husband spent a week at this charming house. The whole area is very quiet and relaxing. There is everything you will need for a self catering holiday or you could go to the many restaurants near the beach.
Ema was very helpful and we didn't find any problems with the house.
Be aware that if you need to go to the supermarket it is best to get the resort bus as it is a good 25minutes walk.
We loved our holiday at Emas house and would happily return.

Sep 18, 2017
Thank you for your great review! I’m very glad you had enjoyed our stay! In fact, Vale do Lobo is a wonderful place to relax! I would like very much welcome you on your next holiday!
Carmen M
“Best spot and comfortable”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

I was in this apartment with my 3 children for the second time and now is even better than last year.
This time we had a brand new kitchen practical and spacious . This apartment has a very nice decoration and it's possible to put the children sleeping on the sofá if needed .The walking distance to the beach is wonderful because I could always have the meals in the apartment .
I highly recommend this apartment also because the owner Ema is always helpful for anything we need .

Feb 19, 2017
Thank you for your fantastic review! In fact, Vale do Lobo is a perfect place for a family’s holiday! Discover dream experiences: Golf, tennis, sailing, fabulous beaches, beautiful swimming pools, bars, excellent restaurants; concerts, sporting and cultural events. I´m very glad that you and your children had enjoyed your stay in our house in Vale do Lobo. I Hope to see you soon! Kind Regards, Ema Walter
filipereg...
Lisbon, Portugal
“Little gem”
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The house is situated a five minute walk from one of the most beautiful beaches we've ever been to at Vale do Lobo. The house itself was traditional with a modern twist, extremely clean with everything you could possibly need for a relaxing holiday! I especially loved the sun deck with the clear view of the 'bluest' sea! We had a SUPERB holiday with first class surroundings and a perfect place to stay! Highly Recommended! Wonderful memories and we will be back! Vale do Lobo is a little piece of heaven on earth! We had a lovely stay and Ema made us feel at home. Thank you!

Your age range 50-64
Feb 19, 2017
Thank you very much for your nice words! I´m delighted that you’ve felt at home! In fact, the sun deck has a wonderful view on the ocean and Vale do Lobo is indeed a piece of Heaven on Earth! Situated in a location of breathtaking natural beauty, the resort offers the ideal environment for your holiday. I’d love to welcome you on your next holiday! Regards, Ema Walter
Willie N
Leipzig, Germany
“A lovely part of the Algarve”
Reviewed October 19, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and baby son (03 months) rented the property for 06 days in early October.

We found the property to be located in one of the best parts of Vale Do Lobo. It was a 03 minute walk to the lovely beach which was safe and spotlessly clean. The restaurant's / bar are very close by with a good selection to suit all tastes. It is a very quiet part of the resort with no traffic noise.

Whilst the property is small, it suited us perfectly. There was a baby cot for our child as requested. The best part of the property is the location with lovely sea views. There is a large patio area which gets sun all day and perfect for sitting out on as well as a very private balcony for lying in the sun on the first floor.

The property is tastefully decorated and well equipped with excellent Wi-Fi. There were plenty of spare blankets and towels as it was starting to get chilly in the evenings.

I would recommend to hire a car if renting as you will need one for getting around and to go to the supermarket. There is plenty of parking spots available outside the property.

The whole booking and checking in process was painless and worked out really well. The owners were in contact during our stay to make sure that everything was going okay and were available if needed anything (not that we did)

Overall we had a great there and plan to return next year. I would whole heartily recommend this property

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Distance from shops
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 20, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! I am delighted that you and your family had a lovely stay! This is the best compliment I could receive! In fact, the house has a unique beach-front location, surrounded by landscaped gardens and within walking distance of the beach, swimming pool and Praça complex. Our house is completely refurbished to make our guest feel at home. Thank you for being such great guests. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you soon! Best Regards, Ema Walter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing