“Delicious fish”

The Craster Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Craster
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Soups
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Delicious fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Advised to go and it exceeded our expectations! The menu was different and the fish was outstanding. Excellent service by a small but knowledgeable staff
who were happy to recommend dishes. The Portugese hot crab starter was quite something and my main of scallops and king prawns with a strange but interesting mash of butternut squash and coconut was wonderful. We felt we had been somewhere rather special. Will certainly go again. Make sure you book!
Catherine from Yorkshire

• Visited May 2014

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our meal this evening, fresh ingredients and different choices from the usual. Friendly staff who were happy to talk about the menu. Glad we booked as they get pretty busy and it's not even high season yet.

Visited May 2014
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“WHAT A FIND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had a really enjoyable meal at this little restaurant.The Prawn Cocktail was out of this world it was huge in fact I could have had this as a main meal.My Husband had the seafood platter again a huge portion too much for him to finish.It was such an enjoyable evening, the service was first class and they were all very friendly.we will certainly go back again.

Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“Seafood Pot Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

We walk around here a lot and always go to the pub for lunch, but yesterday we decided to try the smokehouse restaurant. We were a little apprehensive as the house wine was a make I do not think is great. However I wax wrong it was so good. I had a coffee and I am a coffee snob and it was delicious. My three fish pate was gorgeous and lovely assortment of crackers, chutney and salad. My husband had the seafood pot and I had lots of it as there was so much. The crayfish, crab, smoked salmon, prawns all so delicious. The service was friendly and excellent. The lady who was a little older gave the most wonderful service. We will definitely return. Also views incredible. Must go.

Gothenburg, Sweden
“The perfect end to a perfect day.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

After an epic afternoon boat trip to the Farne Islands, we ended up in the Craster Fish Restaurant for a reasonably priced, incredible evening meal. Personally I'm not a big fish fan but I ate 2 courses - Gravid Lax for starters, from the next door Craster Smokehouse, followed by the breaded Halibut with a type of ratatouille on top. Both courses were just marvellous! Had no room for desert either! The perfect end to a perfect day.