Most people who goto Guruvayoor (aka Guruvayur) in kerala prefer to stay for 1 or 2 days maximum, finish their pooja / offerings to Lord Krishna and go back.
They prefer a hotel with clean sheets, running hot water, with generator backup for electricity and proximity to the Temple.
This Horizon international ful fills all that. Am glad i chose it.
1. Clean beds and sheets
2. Split A/C instead of the usual old type Window model.
3. Affordable: i paid Rs.1600 per night for the A/C deluxe. The billing is 24 hours.
4. Always running hot water in taps. No need to ask/request hotel staff for the same.
5. The room has an attached room in the front.
6. Has television (but no premium channels).
7. Generator: This is important. Electricity is not available in this town and without a Generator to run the fans, it becomes HOT.
8. About 50 meters from temple. But it points to south nada (which is the backside of the temple).
9. Staff are extremely friendly and accomodate reasonable requests quickly.
10. Room service is available
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Horizon International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Horizon International Guruvayur, Kerala