“Very Welcoming”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Clonbur
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Burke's Clonbur is a Family run Bar & Restaurant in the beautiful village of Clonbur. Our Bar is Old World stepping back in time. The Dining room over looks the beautiful Country side of Joyce Country, Enjoy the sun set from our dining room. The Burke Family are in Mount Gable House since 1922.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very Welcoming”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Frequented here a few times last week while staying in Clonbur. The proprietor is very much in tune with his clientele.

Visited May 2014

Mayo, Florida
“Couldn't eat the food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Called for Sunday lunch. The food was cold. When asked for it to be reheated it came back looking a lot different than it was and with mashed potato which I didnt order or like for that matter. Couldnt eat it and was offered something else which was worse. I didnt eat that either. I felt they had no regard for my custom. I was happy to leave and will not be returning.

• Visited October 2013
7 Thank SNGC2014
ireland
“Lovely pub ideal for functions”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Attended a private function here recently and space was ideal for approx 80 people.Lovely pub and very good service

• Visited September 2013
Western Ireland, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm Irish Welcome! :)”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

As a touring company, I'm always looking for the perfect spot for my guests and Burkes is one that I return to many times.. aside from a brilliant meal, perfectly prepared, and well presented.. everyone is always greeted with a warm welcome .. one I'd consider a 'proper' Irish welcome! They go over the top to accommodate and the food is excellent!! I would consider them to be the total package... bar none!! Well worth the visit and one I'm sure you'll return to time and time again!

• Visited October 2013
london
“Mr. Burke”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

WE stopped into this old pub and had a couple pints with Mr. Burke himself. Enjoyed our conversations. Interesting man, and pub. I bought a hoodie sweatshirt from his pub, infact I am wearing it while I am typing this review!! LOL

Visited October 2013