“Little hidden gem!”

Carousel Coffee Shop & Gifts
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kinghorn
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Carousel Coffee Shop & Gifts - Lunch with a view. Light lunches, Tea & Coffee and cakes, set in the small village of Kinghorn overlooking The Forth River. Ideal for a relaxing afternoon. Lovely gifts selection and Occasion Cards.CARD MACHINE AVAILABLE.
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Little hidden gem!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

My partner & I came across this lovely place to eat while out driving during Easter. Lovely food & service...cannot fault it! We will be popping along for breakfast whenever we are off!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Weecritter

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous view, lovely food and great friendly service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband, my little girl and I by pure change found the Carousel coffee shop and I'm so glad we did. You can enjoy a beautiful view over the water and out towards the beaches whilst eating lovely freshly cooked food. We had Paninis and homemade soup which was lovely and fresh. However the menu does breakfasts, jacket potatoes, sandwiches, bagels etc. I'm going to let my mum and dad know about this place as the cakes and scones look lovely and they are always searching for new places like this. The lady that owns it was very friendly and very welcoming especially with our 3 year old little girl.

We will be back very soon and I recommend it to everyone who enjoys freshly cooked coffee shop fare with the added bonus of a fantastic view and lovely service.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank kirst1406
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“Excellent cafe with great views across the Forth”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

At last we found a nice place for lunch and coffee breaks just by the coast path at Kinghorn. The upstairs location means you get fabulous views out to sea. The café is spacious and there is a good choice of meals eg, various breakfast choices, panninis, toasties, sandwiches, baked spuds, chips, soups etc. The coffee is very nice and we like the cakes as well. If you want anything alcoholic you can get a drink from the pub below and bring it upstairs to have with your meal. We've had several lunches there and enjoyed everything we had. The staff are very friendly. We walk along to coast path from Seafield - the path has been improved recently and its a great outing combined with a trip to the Carousel.

• Visited January 2014