The rooms are basic, but then again you are in Borneo and if they were building big hotels along this beautiful stretch of Sabah alot of the rustic appeal would be taken away. The rooms are clean and maintained well.
340 RM for a 3 day/2night stay here is a steal. You are practically guaranteed to see alot of wildlife. The guides were very knowledgeable and you could feel it was more than just a job for them. During my 5 cruises i saw Orangutan, literally hundreds of Proboscus Monkey's, Short-tailed Macaques, Long-tailed macaques, 5 species of Hornbill, an endangered Purple Heron, snakes, Kingfishers (on a night cruise that had no fear at all and i was taking pictures literally 50cms from where it was perched on a twig). Consider the amount and variety of wildlife that was seen the cost was amazing.
The meals were alright too...nothing flash but tasty enough and being a buffet fairly hearty too.
Included in my price was pick-up from Sandakan and drop-off in Sepilok after the tour was complete.
Was probably the highlight of my 15 days in Sabah....highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sukau Greenview B&B provides basic facilities, one of the optional places were people can choose to stay while doing nature excursion. Also provides boat river cruise safaris and jungle walks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sukau Greenview Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sukau Greenview Hotel Sabah
- Sukau Greenview Bed And Breakfast
- Sukau Greenview Bed & Breakfast Kinabatangan District