I went here on February 2013.
I booked the room 2-3 weeks before, and found the bungalows are full, so i had to book "Pondok Kelapa" bungalows that's a little smaller. I found the room is pretty big for 2 person, 1 king sized bed, a 30" LCD. The bathroom has a big bath-tub for natural hot water. The staff is friendly.
Breakfast is pretty standart.. fried rice, omelette, sausages, friend noodle, vegetables, pooridge, cereal, bread. just like 2 star hotel, but it's enough.
Minus: 1. The bath tub wont fill up, because the drainage cant be closed, so i had to call front office twice.
2. Too expensive in the weekend
3. I found it hard to check out, because front office has only 1-2 person, and they wont take my phone call when busy.
4. No coffee in room amenities, no hair dryer
5. the king sized bed are made from 2 single beds that are joined together.
6. The bath tub fills too long, about 1,5 hours at my time.
1. Nice big bath tub, nice hot water, clean room
2. calm and relaxing night
3. big swimming pool
4. nice and friendly staff
I went to kampung sumber alam because i've never been to cipanas garut before, and the only hotel that's pretty convincing is sumber alam, danau dariza, tirtagangga. Because they have their own website. But after i went there, i probably will look for cheaper place to stay in the weekend. All i need is good sleep and nice hot water. I can do the sightseeing outside the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kampung Sumber Alam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kampung Sumber Alam Hotel Garut