TripAdvisor
Recco
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2015

I stayed in this hotel for only one night (off season) and found it a very good experience. The best value is its position, as it is placed above the sea so you could enjoy marvellous views on the Ligurian coast directly from your room.
Regarding the hotel itself, it´s rather outdated, bit old-style, especially the small TV looks nearly ridiculous, however you have everything you need. My single room was rather small, but it was just enough for a one night stay.
I really appreciated the great breakfast, one of the best I found in the Italian hotels of this level. Another positive thing is a comfy parking, near to the entrance.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
balbiano1, Direttore vendite at Hotel Elena, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2015

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear that you found our location perfect to visit the wonderful surrounding area and that you did enjoy our buffet breakfast as well our free parking-spot .
A particular thanks regarding your consideration about our ratio of price&quality.

Thanking you for your words of appreciation, I hope to have the pleasure of a future visit of yours and assure you of my personal assistance at any time.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

What a nice staff , incredible breakfast and a fantastic view !

I am an American tourist ! meaning high maintenance, needy , greedy with high expectation
I actually booked this hotel by mistake!
I thought the hotel was in Rappalo and it was in Ricco.... Was cheapest one.i was greedy and had to pay the price!
I was in Santa Theresa and decided that my greed got me a room wherever and I would not complain bite the bullet and go to the cheapest hotel I booked !
OMG what a fabulous mistake !!!the drive from Santa Theresa to Recco was absolutely breathtaking !
Arrived to the hotel and thought the view from my room was absolutly awesome ! See picture !very comfortable !quiet ! 5 mns from downtown ! No noise!
The staff was amazing and the breakfast out of the world ...... And free parking ( $20 per nite in Santa Theresa )
What a great mistake it was to book at Elena hotel ! Cheap and fabulous !
I'll go back!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,
We thank you for your review written on the occasion of your recent stay with us.
We are pleased to hear that you really appreciated the Hotel and its great views in addition to the buffet breakfast and the friendly and helpful Staff.
Note: we are glad that you have got the wrong Hotel because we had the opportunity to gain a new satisfied customer.
Thanking you again for your preference in choosing our property, we hope we’ll have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future and all the Elena Staff assure you of their personal assistance at all times.
Warmest regards from the Ligurian Coast,

Reviewed November 11, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I booked a superior room with balcony and a Seaview. We had a fantastic time the staff where superb, really friendly, helpful and attentive. Room 506 on the top floor has amazing views of Bay,no one above and only guests to one side so is peaceful and spacious. The Buffet breakfast is much more than adequate, the boiled eggs are exactly as you require them, would love to return in the Summer months, fantastico x

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank boober01
balbiano1, Direttore vendite at Hotel Elena, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2015

Dear Guest
allow me to thank you for your sincere review about your stay at the Hotel Elena, it is very important for us to know our guests' opinion about our services, so that we can improve our service and our guest satisfaction. We hope you will give us a second chance, so that we can show the changes we will made thanks to your review.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

I stayed with Hotel Elena for 3 lovely nights. I had a single room with a phenomenal view of the sea harbor. The room was simple and comfortable, my favorite part was upon my arrival I was greeted with a nice local bottle of white wine a basket of fruit. The floors are bare, no carpet and the room was very clean and efficient. The staff are wonderful, especially Roberto who mans the desk the evenings I was there. Had wonderful recommendations for eating out. Recco claims fame to a cheese dish that I sampled more than once and loved it! The train station is an easy walk and will take about 10 min or so. You can easily walk to the beautiful village of Camogli which is about 2K. The views and village are a must do on the list. Very easy to access Cinqure Terre and Portofino, by train or boat. Would highly recommend this hotel and village for a more low key relaxed environment, you get an opportunity to mingle with locals and enjoy a less touristy vibe which was exactly what I was looking for.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
balbiano1, Direttore vendite at Hotel Elena, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2015

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your positive review written on the occasion of your stay at the Elena Hotel last month.
We are so pleased to read that you fully appreciated your holiday in Recco particularly appreciating the hotel location as well as your room and that you fully enjoyed the food quality and the staff service.
A special thanks for the compliments towards Roberto.
Roberto ,for us represents the strong point for excellence, he combines efficiency and availability with extreme attention to improving the satisfaction of all our guests.
What we usually to say, it's an excellent customer care service!
Thanking you again for your preference and hoping to welcome you sooner back again, we send you our best regards from Ligurian Riviera.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

The hotel is located right by the sea. Breakfast had a varied selection and the rooms were clean. It was very quiet when we went at the end of October so was perfect for us. Parking was available on site which made it very convenient. Television was really old in our room but we didn't really need to use it.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Yokohama_Llama
balbiano1, Direttore vendite at Hotel Elena, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2015

Dear Guest,
There are no words enough to thank you for such an extensive and great review. We are just so happy to know that our property and service did meet your expectations and even went beyond.
I am very sorry for the poor quality of our television and I want to say you that is foreseen a change for next season in 2016 with a wide selection of channels for all languages.
We wish to thank you so much on behalf of every single Staff member and are all looking forward to your next visit hopefully in the not too distant future.
With best wishes,