“Foccacia”

Ristorante Manuelina
Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Recco
Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We went here at the advice of some Italian friends. We ordered the Focaccia de Recco - note that this is not on the menu.. It was great focaccia with creamy cheese in the middle - I highly recommend it. Photo is attached.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was ther with some friends couple of saturday ago.
Quality of Recco Focaccia is quite good even quantity per serving is poor.
Cakes was fine.
We all were disappointed for some of the waiters, were in hurry to close, almost were "suggested" to leave and it was not so late.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I must try experience. Has the cheese focaccia as a "free starter" and it was unlike any other focaccia I have has outside of Italy.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This restaurant was highly recommended.
While the food I ate was good, the service was dreadful. The waiters were completely ignoring us, playing deaf, we were brought food that was not what we ordered and it literally took 15 minutes to get some water and the restaurant was empty.
Fortunately they realised this and did not ask us to pay. But it definitely has lost it's reputation.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

A restaurant that the Italians have been trying to keep a secret from the tourists. Best pasta, fish and focaccia I have ever had anywhere. In fact best Italian food I have ever eaten. Service was excellent as was the selection of wines. A culinary delight.