TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
A perfect place to have a treatment

Reviewed July 12, 2019

from $99.00
from $39.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews indian head massage pedicure manicure moisturiser therapist accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

I just went to this spa with my boyfriend. We had a booking and still had to wait 20min even if there were nobody in the spa. After they told us to go in the room (tiny and dark but wt) and to get prepared. It’s only after a few minutes that the women came back and ask for what we want (???). I live on lembongan and I’ve test a lot of spa with always strong pressure (btw they never asked). The women was just abrupt and violent. She was doing the massage with one hand, seated, and talking to her friend during 1 hour. She was hurting me, doing sudden gestures and she was blowing all the time. I never been this disappointed about a massage for 5 months in Asia....
Read more of the google review instead of here because I went to the spa because of good reviews here, never again.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank chagrdi
Reviewed July 12, 2019

A little spa hidddn down a pathway from the beach. I walked in and they took me right away. Not a huge spa and the woman are so lovely. A cold towel for your face after being in the sun, and water before your massage. I tried their Balinese massage, stone massage and Indian head massage. All of the woman are amazing at what they do and really work on your body. I kept going back here because of the way i felt, the options and the fact IG was close to the beach. It’s peaceful and a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This is a very small massage salon, the girls are very friendly. Not just that you get welcomed with a glass of water and a cold facetowel. They really listen to how you want your massage. Can highly recommend this place!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Visited this spa and selected the Island Package which included a fantastic Balinese hour's massage, a choice of body scrub, a flower bath and moisturiser. The whole experience was calming from the beginning. I was welcomed with an ice water and cool towel and a foot bath. There was a silence sign so there were no distractions! My therapist was fantastic. Clear, calming and very firm in my massage. I chose the coconut scrub which was so good. I felt pampered from start to finish. At the end I was directed to a bath filled with petals to clean off and then I was given a lovely ginger tea to refresh after. Perfect way to spend an afternoon!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Came here twice. First time, for ear candles and second time for two massages: Medicinal back and Indian Head. Welcome refreshing towels and post massage fresh ginger tea are a very nice touch. Lovely caring staff and relaxing experiences and very reasonably priced. Would recommend but make sure you pre book.

Date of experience: July 2018