TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
A perfect place to have a treatment

Reviewed July 12, 2019

from $99.00
from $39.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews indian head massage pedicure manicure moisturiser therapist accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

A little spa hidddn down a pathway from the beach. I walked in and they took me right away. Not a huge spa and the woman are so lovely. A cold towel for your face after being in the sun, and water before your massage. I tried their Balinese massage, stone massage and Indian head massage. All of the woman are amazing at what they do and really work on your body. I kept going back here because of the way i felt, the options and the fact IG was close to the beach. It’s peaceful and a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This is a very small massage salon, the girls are very friendly. Not just that you get welcomed with a glass of water and a cold facetowel. They really listen to how you want your massage. Can highly recommend this place!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Visited this spa and selected the Island Package which included a fantastic Balinese hour's massage, a choice of body scrub, a flower bath and moisturiser. The whole experience was calming from the beginning. I was welcomed with an ice water and cool towel and a foot bath. There was a silence sign so there were no distractions! My therapist was fantastic. Clear, calming and very firm in my massage. I chose the coconut scrub which was so good. I felt pampered from start to finish. At the end I was directed to a bath filled with petals to clean off and then I was given a lovely ginger tea to refresh after. Perfect way to spend an afternoon!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Came here twice. First time, for ear candles and second time for two massages: Medicinal back and Indian Head. Welcome refreshing towels and post massage fresh ginger tea are a very nice touch. Lovely caring staff and relaxing experiences and very reasonably priced. Would recommend but make sure you pre book.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We were staying very near this Spa so my wife and I decided to try them and we were not disappointed, I had a facial, pedicure manicure and my ears cleaned too, in 3 sessions it was that good, very relaxing and attentive and very reasonably priced, my wife also has a facial, reflexology, cream hair bath, Indian head massage and manicure all for under R700 !!! Definitely recommend and we wil be back, just remember as this a small, family run spa it is best to book in advance, but they are very accommodating

Date of experience: August 2018