TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
A perfect place to have a treatment

A little spa hidddn down a pathway from the beach. I walked in and they took me right away. Not a... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2019
tjmilne
Macau, China
Love this place

This is a very small massage salon, the girls are very friendly. Not just that you get welcomed... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
Marianne A

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nusa Lembongan
from $99.00
from $39.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews indian head massage pedicure manicure moisturiser therapist accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Came here twice. First time, for ear candles and second time for two massages: Medicinal back and Indian Head. Welcome refreshing towels and post massage fresh ginger tea are a very nice touch. Lovely caring staff and relaxing experiences and very reasonably priced. Would recommend but make sure you pre book.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We were staying very near this Spa so my wife and I decided to try them and we were not disappointed, I had a facial, pedicure manicure and my ears cleaned too, in 3 sessions it was that good, very relaxing and attentive and very reasonably priced, my wife also has a facial, reflexology, cream hair bath, Indian head massage and manicure all for under R700 !!! Definitely recommend and we wil be back, just remember as this a small, family run spa it is best to book in advance, but they are very accommodating

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Tried Ulian today and had a 1 hour facial.
Cost was 200,000 rupiah ($20).
After reading positive reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. I found the facial very good and extremely relaxing. Looking forward to booking a full body massage for tomorrow.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I took my daughter to this spa and I was so impressed! We had a 3.5hr package, ended up costing $50Aud each and well worth it! We had an hour massage, hour facial (amazing) and 1.5hr of foot massage and pedicure.
Spa atmosphere quiet and calm, good A/C, greeted with cold towels and water and they picked us up.
Highly recommend them.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

I was Very suprised When i saw how clean and beautiful is that place. It is little bit hidden :) You can choose how long procedure you want and they make also gel manicure and pedicure ! :) prices match quality

Date of experience: October 2017