“Perfect !”
other travelers have booked this property
The outdoor Lounge beside the pool is the perfect place for relaxing.
The view from the villa across the infinity pool to Mt. Agung is breathtaking. Indoor / outdoor living Tropical Style
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The outdoor Lounge beside the pool is the perfect place for relaxing.
The view from the villa across the infinity pool to Mt. Agung is breathtaking.
Indoor / outdoor living Tropical Style
Magic begins when the sun goes down
353 Degrees North -  Aerial View
Enjoy the sunset from the roof top deck.
Dinner with a view.
Another Amazing Lembongan Sunset
Beautiful By Day - Exotic By Night
Guest bedroom at 353°N has an amazing view.
Surfers can take advantage of the view of Nusa Lembongans famous breaks from the outdoor lounge.
Dive on In! The water temperature is always perfect.
The Breathtaking Views from 353 Degrees North feature Mount Agung on Bali
Master suite surrounded by garden.
Surf Breaks you can view from 353°N
So just stay in Bed and enjoy the view
Exotic Ensuite with Beautiful moroccan inspired cabinetry and garden shower
Guest bathroom with moroccan pendant -West Villa
Coming home , makes you wonder why you left at all
Master Suite In the East Villa is more like a hotel suite, with a beautiful semi outdoor ensuite
Mt. Agung views from the Guest Bedroom
Antique Door bedhead and beautiful accent cushions - East Villa Master Suite
Designer Kitchen- to cook or not to cook...that is your choice
Perfect for entertaining the open plan living extends to the outdoors -East Villa
The Stars Bathroom - why not you'll living like one- East Villa Relax Room bathroom
Sunset Cocktails a great way to end the day or start the evening.
Incredible Lembongan Sunset
Night time brings its own magic, the exotic feature lighting create beautiful patterns.
Night Time Magic
Night swim under a star filled sky - now that is Heaven
Paradise everyday.
353°N from the villa grounds.
Your welcoming
Guest Suite - Imagine waking up to this every morning!!
Day Time Magic.
The View Over The Infinity Pool To Mt. Agung On Bali
Path To The Sun
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ruji L
“Perfect !”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Everything is perfect.
Host prepared a huge bunch of rose flower for our honeymoon. + great favor.
Lovely and cozy room!

Apr 26, 2017
So happy to hear you had such a wonderful honeymoon and I wish you and your new wife many more happy memories. Thank you so much Ruji for taking the time to leave a review and we would love to have you visit us again. Lembongan Smiles Kiri, Wayan, Ketut, Malya, Eka, Komang, Michael, Jodie, Molly and Max.
Nicole B
“Unforgettable experience”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Words cannot describe the jaw-dropping position of this incredible villa. Positioned high on the mountain with expansive views of both the beautiful Nusa Lembongan coastline and the magestic Mount Agung - from the minute my sisters-in-law and I arrived we knew we were in for something special. Unobtrusive service, 5 star accommodation and simply sensational surrounds ensured a weekend like no other.
As beautiful as the island is, the villa was THAT good that we just did not want to leave and so everything came to us including delicious food delivered from one of the many restaurants on the island to honestly the best massage that I have ever had.
It was just an amazing way to celebrate my sister in laws birthday and I am dreaming of coming back and (if they are lucky) bringing my husband and son with me.

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you, Nicole, for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad to hear that everything came together so well for you all to have an amazing birthday celebration weekend. We would love to have you stay again and for your husband and sons sake, I hope your dreams include them. Wayan, Kiri, Malya, Ketut, Eka, Komang, Molly and Max
A TripAdvisor Member
“A magical hideaway in paradise ”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Wow, i dont know where to start with my review of 353....a truly magical hideaway in the middle of paradise.

From the get go the communication and help from Villa Manager Michael was above and beyond, he and the staff at the villa did everything they could to accommodate our stay and make it one to remember.

When you arrive at the villa it doesnt disapppoint, from the moment you enter the beautiful Balinese wooden doors it is hard to wipe the smile from your face. The decor and design is beyond inspiring and will have you wandering around trying to soak in every single little detail as you mentally redecorate your own home.

From the unforgettable view, the level of service, to the secluded location it really is a villa that you won't be able to forget.

Not only will you share your stay with two adorable dogs you will share it with me as I am hiding in the cupboard and refuse to leave. Ever.

I would recommend villa 353 to anyone and everyone. Do yourself a favour and book it in!

Apr 11, 2017
Thank you for such a lovely review Erin. Your very kind words for the villa and my fantastic staff are much appreciated. I’m also delighted to hear about my 2 fur babies Molly & Max. Knowing they are being loved makes me happy. It sounds like 353 Degrees North was the perfect accompaniment to your wedding which, now that you are never leaving “ever”, is something your new husband is ok with!! We look forward to seeing you again real soon – Molly, Max and the rest of the 353 Degrees North team
Jane B
Indonesia
“Perfect location with the most amazing view which made for a wonderful birthday with my family.”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This 3 bedroom villa sits on top of the hill facing the incoming boats from the mainland. You have a clear view of Mt Agung each morning as the sun rises for your first swim of the day. There is a wonderful pool that stretches across the front of the property with a large bale for reading, enjoying the view and having breakfast in each morning. We were there for Melasti so plenty of ceremonies and traditional singing floating through the air. The 2 girls were wonderful and available if we needed anything and the best massages ever were arranged on the property. We had food delivered to the villa as there is no way you want to leave until you absolutely have to. A wonderful get away.

Apr 5, 2017
Melasti in the lead up to Nyepi is such a special time of the year and we are so glad to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful time as you celebrated your Birthday in that magical setting. Especially love to hear my wonderful staff singled out for praise, so thank you. We hope to see you all again real soon. With lots of Island Smiles, Jodie and the 353 Degrees North Team
Russ S
North Ward
“Fantastic & magical place owned and operated by incredible people.”
Reviewed October 1, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Its hard to find the words that can adequately express just how beautiful and magical 353 Degrees actually is. Pictures can paint a thousand words but this is one of those rare instances where the actual reality far exceeds impressions. It is truly breathtaking and exquisite.

We had chosen to elope to Lembongan Island and more specifically had booked to spend 10 nights at 353 where we intended to hold our commitment ceremony. Although there were only the two of us in the villa for the vast majority of our stay 353 could easily accommodate eight people as it is a sprawling complex. We felt like royalty though I must admit.

Most of our correspondence in booking and arranging our stay was with Michael (Reservations Manager) and Jodie (353 Degree owner) and I have to say that they made this an incredibly easy process. They are beautiful people and very professional. Nothing was a drama and everything we needed to know was meticulously planned and executed with absolutely no problems. The correspondence trail was also very concise and all the i's were dotted and t's crossed way in advance of our travel. Huge Kudos to Michael.

From the second we arrived on Lembongan beach and met by Dana (one of two managers and all round general go to hero) we were promptly driven to our awaiting villa and knew instantly that this was going to be something magical.

The entrance to the villa is stunning with paved sandstone steppers leading you across water filled ponds down towards a stunning infinity wet edge pool with an incredible view across to Mt Agung (Volcano) that would match the best anywhere in the world.

On entering the villa the first response is the definite WOW! factor It is immaculately furnished and the layout is perfect but it also feels welcoming and there is a warmth about 353 that invites you immediately to feel comfortable and relaxed as if it was your own. Nothing has been overlooked It has a state of the art Sonos wifi stereo system, flat screen TV, beautifully appointed kitchen with huge fridge freezer amazing master bedroom with a marble and sandstone en suite bathroom, marvelously comfortable bed and lovely manicured garden.

The owner (Jodie Cooper) certainly has a deft designers touch and has certainly added a beautifully relaxed but chic style and flare to the property and nothing has been omitted or left wanting. The place is lavishly adorned with paintings and artifacts that Jodie has hand selected herself and the overall effect and decor is just beautiful.

Like others who have stayed at 353 we elected to babysit Jodie's little babies (Two very cute little dogs Max and Molly) during our stay and they are great fun and also very good little guard dogs. We were greeted by Max and Molly the moment we arrived and although Molly is a little reserved at first Max is a crazy friendly little character who definitely must have eaten some Duracell batteries for breakfast. Molly is shy but she will warm as she gets to know you and when ready will readily request a tummy rub. We loved having them there during our stay and I really wanted to bring them home.

Kiri (Manager) is a sensational manager with a great sense of humor and a can do attitude. We felt very assured knowing that Kiri and Dana were there to help us and were always only to happy to without hesitation. Can we also say that it was abundantly evident that all of the staff at 353 Degrees take huge pride in caring for the property as well as the guests and are a true asset to Jodie and Michael and the 353 experience.

The girls were there every morning to make us breakfast and the banana pancakes were awesome. There is a very cool De-Longhi coffee machine that we put to use every morning as well. Word of note: If you love your own coffee it might be worth packing your preferred 'beans' though as you will not get international brands in Bali.

Hiring a moped is a great way to get out exploring the island and they are very cheap to rent. You can also head on over to Nusa Ceningan across the Yellow rope bridge and ride up to the cliff lookout. One point worth mentioning though, the roads can be pretty rough in most places and the local drivers will often pass with an inch of room to spare as the roads are very narrow so if you have not ridden a moped before maybe get some lessons before you dive in.

I want to take the following quote from another review because we felt exactly the same;
"I have to be honest if I was going to criticize the 353 or complain I do see one potentially big problem........... once you get there you don't want to leave! We were having so much fun staying at the villa we never wanted to leave!!! It really is that beautiful and that much fun." (sic)

I also want to say that we were so lucky to have been able to spend an entire day with Dana, Kiri and all of the 353 family when we went for a picnic over to Nusa Ceningan on a traditional Balinese outrigger, courtesy of Kiri and Dana. We spent a fantastic day with them all as we snorkelled, sunbaked and just generally bonded as true friends. It was a magical experience and we will never forget it.

This entire trip was truly out of this world and has etched deeply into our hearts. Staying at the 353 was definitely an incredible experience for us and we will treasure the great memories forever. We are so thankful that we chose to stay here and even more grateful that we got to meet (if only by telephone) Jodie and Michael two very beautiful people.

Jodie, if you read this we want to send you huge hugs and kisses for a certain visit to Muntigs and the sensational evening laid on for us by Rahmat. We cant wait to meet you one day and our home will always be open to you. Please make sure you look us up whenever your over this way so we can reciprocate your beautiful hospitality.

Thank you Jodie, Michael, Kiri, Dana, the girls and the entire staff for all that you did to make our stay one we will never forget. We will always remember it as a life highlight and we will be back for sure. Miss you all heaps. x

Liked best: Absolutely Everything
Liked least: You cant fault Paradise
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 13, 2016
Wow !! Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review and the staff who all so loved your time with us love hearing their names being mentioned in such a way. I am so proud of them all and i know how important they are to me in all that they do.Extremely happy that your ceremony and subsequent 10 days made for such a memorable occasion and we can't wait to see you again. Lastly- when I saw some of your photos and saw how much you embraced Molly and Max it made me so happy. See you soon yeah?? Love from353 Degrees North.
Dave A
Seattle, Washington
“Paradise Found!”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I am not even sure where to start! Correspondence with owner (Jodie) and Michael (Reservation Manager) couldn't have went smoother. They are both so kind and oh so helpful with any questions we had. They always got right back to us. Kiri (manager) was always quick to help as well.

Location of the 353 is perfect as it is Central to anything you want to do on the beautiful Island of Nusa Lembongan. Once we arrived we were quickly transferred to the 353.
This is where it gets fun!

Oh my goodness! As beautiful as the pictures on the website are, even they don't do it justice. This place is breathtaking! Once we entered we were blown away by how beautiful not only the villa is but how amazing the view is. So beautifully decorated with so many cool things that Jodie has picked out. Infinity pool is the perfect temperature and we spent a lot of time in it just staring out at the view. They have a fancy sonos sound system so be sure to bring your best tunes or music playlist with you. There is a large plasma TV but to be honest we never even turned it on as I can't see why you would ever want to while you are here. Beds are all so comfortable and every room is so well thought out. Beautifully designed!

We were greeted by Max and Molly. Two very sweet dogs that were so much fun. Max is a character and oh so friendly. Molly is a bit shy but she is so sweet and warmed up to us after a bit. We were happy to have them there during our stay.

The girls were there every morning to make us a nice breakfast. Banana pancakes were so good. There is a latte machine that we put to use every morning as well. Great way to start the day! I highly recommend you renting mopeds while you are there to look around the Island if you choose to do so. Such a great way to explore the Island but you do need to be careful as some drivers don't pay much attention. We really had fun using them though and it was so nice having them there to use when we wanted to. We rented 3 mopeds one for each couple.

I have to be honest if I was going to criticize the 353 or complain I do see one potentially big problem........... once you get there you don't want to leave! Seriously we had big plans to snorkel & go fishing but never quite made that happen. We were having so much fun staying at the villa we never wanted to leave!!! It really is that beautiful and that much fun.

One quick tip just down the road a short bit is a sweet boy selling bracelets along side the road. Do yourself a favor and stop on in and buy a bracelet or 2 from this great little salesman. He is a doll and it is $ well spent! We were so glad we stopped.

This trip was such a special one and we had it planned for so long. I can honestly say as much fun as we had, that staying at the 353 was definitely a highlight of our dream trip! Such great memories! Honestly it was magical and I am SO thankful that we chose to stay here. My only hesitation and concern is that I let the secret out and it isn't going to be available for our next trip to Bali. Trust me this place is magical and we loved our 3 night stay! Thank you Jodie, Michael, Kiri, Dana and the rest of the staff for all that you did to make our stay one we will never forget!!

Liked best: Views
Liked least: Didn't want to leave!
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 8, 2016
Thank you so much for your lovely review and for taking the time to acknowledge how helpful our staff are, and appreciating how beautiful our Villa is! We are delighted to hear that your stay at 353 was nothing short of magical and we cannot wait to see you back enjoying the infinity pool views and banana pancakes again! Molly and Max also loved your attention and look forward to your next stay :)

With thanks and puppy smiles,
Jodie and 353°N
BapaCooch
Kangaroo Valley, Australia
“The devil is in the detail”
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

4 of us stayed in late July. A-bloody-mazing views from the hilltop. Very friendly manager and staff, thank you Wayan, Mayla and oops already forgotten Huge living area, great pool, and pergola area , large master suite and good sized other rooms. Brekky made fresh, scooters organised, restaurants booked, all with a smile.

As per the heading, it was the little lapses that held it back from Outstanding! Kettle and tea making bits in the rooms, no cups . Tissue box holder, no tissues initially. No drinking water in the room some days, other days no glass. If these really minor things could be seen to, this would be perfect. Thank you Staff and Jodie.

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Lack of attention to detail
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 9, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and acknowledging how helpful our staff are. We apologise for the oversights mentioned in your review and thank you for bringing them to our attention. This has now been addressed.
With thanks and Island views,
Jodie and 353° N
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing