All reviews amazing sunrise offer free pick up rent a scooter the main areas outdoor shower and toilet loved staying here yellow bridge off the beaten track swimming pool is steep stairs mosquito net spectacular views three nights a great stay bungalow lembongan island
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place situated on the hill with nice bay view. You can see beautiful sunset views here. It's very close to the yellow bridge and the coast which is full of restaurants and shops. The yellow bridge is actually not visible from there - it's hidden behind the forest separating this place and the bay. Bungalow equipment needs to be maintained - not functional lighting, water leakage and so on, but nothing serious. Breakfasts are not as rich compared to common hotels but sufficient. The swimming pool is very clean and mostly with no people swimming in. The scooter rental is standard service there. You can rent the scooter for 80k IDR directly on the reception. The reception is open 24/7, the staff is very friendly and can arrange everything for you.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We loved staying here. It was beautifully quiet and the outdoor shower and toilet is so nice. Breakfast is delicious and the staff were always helpful. You can rent a bike because walking might be a bit far as this place is located up a big hill. They pick up and drop off when you check in and out too.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018

I stayed at the Poh Manis for 10 days. I was looking for peace and quiet and I found it here. John was fabulous with helping organise anything excursions that you wanted to do. The Poh Manis is much further away from the main area but John is happy to give free rides into town and pick up. Even some of the restaurants offer free pickup. Lovely stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

This little resort is tucked away nicely and only 10 min away from Jumping Point.

Amazing views and nice rooms with large balconies. Food in the restaurant is not bad and prices are reasonable. Pool is amazing! We had a great stay and will return for sure

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sazirka, Public Relations Manager at Poh Manis Lembongan, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Lindquest,

Thank you for taking time to write this wonderful review of POH Manis Lembongan!
It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and appreciate your compliments on our facilities!
It gives us great satisfaction to know that we had exceeded your expectations

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Nusa Lembongan – Bali.

With kind regards,
SaZirka and POH Manis Lembongan family

Reviewed May 8, 2018

I like staying at this hotel as I could become one with nature. In the morning, I could feel like "Wow! I woke up like this and saw forests from my room. All I could see there were verdant trees and blue sea. Moreover, I could hear the sound of birds around my room. In addition, if you like taking a shower outdoors, this place is the answer!

The light in the room was suitable for real relaxing as it was not that bright. I think the room is suitable for a couple so much as inside the room is so romantic! <3

I really liked my Indonesian breakfast, which was a pineapple pancake; however, I could not eat it all as bees ate my pancake instead! haha

The problem I found was that the door of the bathroom could not close, but the staff did not fix it when I told him. And the room was not that clean as I could see some dust. However, the staff were so friendly and took care of us well. They always smiled and helped a lot. And we became friends.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Pichsinee P,

We appreciate for your review and thank you for choosing POH Manis Lembongan as your choice of accommodation during your visit in Nusa Lembongan – Bali.

Indeed, our resort has been a favourite for peaceful seeker and honeymooners. The privacy and lack of disturbance is a very important part of POH Manis Lembongan's bungalow experience as it transports our guests into a different nature environment and sets the scene for a cosy and romantic stay.

I am delighted to learn that the warm and genuine service by our team has made your stay extra memorable but at the same time I am sad to read your comments on your recent experience with us. I will share your feedback with the team and review the issues we may have lacked in service.

Thank you once again for the feedback - your comments gave us an opportunity to improve and we hope to be able to welcome you back for a better stay experience.

With kind regards,