“really a nice place to stay”

Lembongan Beach Club and Resort
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Nusa Lembongan
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We booked the resort only 1 day before our stay, and received immediately a booking confirmation.
3 nights in a very beautiful lodging. The staff were very polite and courteous. The meals and the drinks were also excellent. The only thing that disturbs the relaxing atmosphere was the Chinese or Japanese day-trippers, who used that resort as it was their home... reserving almost all of the sun beds, and sunshades, yelling and talking to loud, and spitting on the ground right in front of you...
nevertheless,... we would recommend it and we would deff. stay there again at our next trip to Lembongang

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TRM_Bali, Manager at Lembongan Beach Club and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Hello Sabine and Aron,

Thank you for recommending us!

I will be happy to pass on your nice comments to all of my staff and complements to the chef etc!

The great news is that we no longer cater for Chinese or Japanese day-trippers =D And we have just completed an amazing new fit out with brand new (even more comfortable) day beds and Cocktail lounge bar!

I really hope you get the chance to stay with us again again soon!

Cheers,

Nathan

Reviewed December 24, 2013

not accidentally come and stay at the villa during the grand opening party. price very reasonable with private pool and beautiful scenery. the music is very enjoyable. with food and drink that I did not expect I would be able to find in this small island.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello edfan_mario,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our grand opening party!

Also thank you for the special mention about the Music, food and drink!

Cheers,

The Lembongan beach Club & Resort team

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights in Dec 2013. Private pool villa was cosy and very clean and spacious. Food and service was perfect as well as the location. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a trip to Lembongan.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Hello Ivana1982,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

All the best,

The Lembongan Beach Club & Resort team

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have been to Bali quite a few times and My Fiance & I recently stayed at the Lembongan Beach Club for 6 nights in a1 bedroom Pool Villa. Out of this world, Amazing. Home away from home. The Staff, the service, the resort facilities & the resort all were impeccable. There is nothing I can fault.
Being a travel agent and having stayed and visited a lot of countries, resorts & hotels I do tend to find faults where I stay & in this instant the whole property is flawless.
We will definately stay there again & will always have the best memories of Bali due to Lembongan Beach Club.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went to Nusa Lembongan for the next part of our Bali adventure. Done with our land tours, so it's time to go to the beach!

The adventure started as we went there through the fast boat of Sugriwa Express. It was indeed a "fast" ride that brought us to the island in 30 mins (from Sanur), and a bit bumpy with the crashing waves. From the office of Sugriwa where we alighted the boat, we were taken to the resort via a utility vehicle. Passing through the small alley going to the back of the resort made me doubt whether this will be a good accommodation, if at all acceptable.

Lo and behold, the place was superb! The villa is clean and well kept. Private pool. Very comfortable king sized bed. Cable tv. Mini bar. Huge shower room with lovely toiletries. Quiet AC. Yup, I agree, this is five star accommodation.

I feasted on Indonesian dishes everyday. The seafoods served were fresh. The price were reasonable, if not cheap, including that of the cocktails. My partner did not enjoy the arabiata pasta though, but overall the food was fine.

The beach fronting the resort is small and there were boats stationed in it. It would have been easy for us to swim past the boats but we opted to use the pool on our first day instead. Next day we went to our snorkelling trip. The trip was arranged with the resort and we were accompanied by Putu and the boatman. Our first agenda was to see Manta rays and although other boatmen signalled that the rays are no where to be found, with a stroke of luck and patients, we saw the awesome creature! It was magnificent, just by looking down from where I snorkelled, how awesome it would've been to the divers taking photos up close! Then we went to Crystal Bay and Mangrove Point. The latter is my favorite site as the water is so calm and the corals are so colorful and alive. Not to mention the reef fishes that never fail to fascinate me.

My partner and I had a lovely time in Lembongan Beach Club and Resort. Surely another piece of paradise discovered!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
TRM_Bali, Manager at Lembongan Beach Club and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic review Bearwin! =D
I'm so glad you had a wonderful stay with us here @ Lembongan Beach Club & Resort!
We look forward to seeing you back again some day soon!
Thanks again from all the team @ Lembongan Beach Club & Resort!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here in October 2013 for 3 nights. The service, room and food cannot be faulted. We stayed in a private pool villa and while small was perfectly fine. The semi outside bathroom is beautifully designed. The restaurant is right on the beach with great food. The only concern was a couple of freeloaders who were not staying in the resort who turned up early each day and took up the best sun lounger on the beach for the whole day! The beach is ok for swimming but do not expect pristine beach surroundings - typically there is lots of rubbish and it is very busy with the local seaweed harvesting. The spa service was excellent although a little expensive - resort prices. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Private pool villas are delightful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review us Twizelites!
I'm glad you enjoyed our resort and I'm happy to hear that you "would stay again" =D
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Bali...
A minimum spend policy should sort out the "freeloaders" in the future and we're always looking at ways we can help keep Nuas Lembongan beautiful and clean...
Thanks again from the team @ Lembongan Beach Club & Resort

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I would say this resort is the place to stay on Nusa Lembongan. I stayed in a pool villa which was lovely, but mainly swam in the resort pool. Thy room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast in the restaurant by the beach was great.
The staff were wonderful and friendly, especially the Manager. He organized a driver to take me to other beach locations on the island, which to my surprise was complimentary.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this resort.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
TRM_Bali, Manager at Lembongan Beach Club and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thanks for the great review Jen! I'm glad you had a wonderful time! It was a pleasure looking after you and we hope to see you again soon! Nathan