All reviews monkey surfing juices and smoothies surfing lessons yoga shack hot water pisang island lembongan coconut accommodation
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 7 day stay at this amazing place. If you are looking for incredible friendly staff, delicious food and an accommodation with a balinese flair away from the western styled hotels this is the place to go!

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank piasbg
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I spent five nights here on a surf/yoga retreat and loved every second of it. I just wish I could’ve stayed for longer. The room was huge with plenty of space and I loved that there was shelving and drawers so I could pull everything out of my suitcase. The semi-outdoor shower was lovely and I always had hot water. The place is a very short walk from the beach and there are options galore to sit and relax on the beach. You will pay extra for scooter hire, but well worth it as they bring you the bike and you just return the key to reception when you are done. Pisang pisang (the restaurant on site) did not disappoint, with magnificent smoothies and a delicious breakfast every day! I hope to be back soon.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Rama Garden retreat was absolutely the best we could decide to step-in to the Lembongan-World.

The place was very beautiful, with really good and fresh food and very caring people at the hotel.

The best on top was our very very friendly and motivated guide: Henry.
He‘s the best! If you‘r going there, have a hope to meet him. He‘s absolutely the nicest person on earth :-)

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Rama Garden offers a beautiful lush quiet retreat just a short stroll from the gorgeous beach. The rooms are spacious, incredibly clean and relaxing. We really enjoyed the open shower facing our own private garden. The vibe is the best we have experienced on the island and we made so many incredible friends while relaxing in the restaurant. The highlight of our stay was meeting Henry, the Manager, who is incredibly professional, friendly, fun and helpful and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and looked after. Henry helped us plan and organise our time on the island giving us fantastic insider knowledge about special places on the island that we wouldn’t have found otherwise. The restaurant Pisang-Pisang is delicious and incredibly high quality. The meals are generous, well priced and very healthy and flavourful. I’d return to Rama Garden just to meet Henry again and eat at the restaurant. Highly recommended

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I booked 7 days at Rama Garden including 5 yoga, 3 surfing lessons, 2 massages and snorkelling. Everything was great and best part for a lazy traveller like me is that everything was organised and scheduled for your arrival. Bear in mind the massage and yoga aren’t held at the property but not too far either and you can rent a scooter for a fair price.
I ended up booking extra surfing lessons, a huge huge thanks to Dewa at Monkey surfing for teaching me to surf!!!
Rama garden cottage was big, food at the restaurant amazing (nearly worked through the whole menu in the week) and the smoothies to die for (go for Mango Tango).
Staff helpful and lovely, would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: December 2017