$270
$213
Agoda.com
$227
  • Breakfast included
Lembongan Cliff Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
$66
$57
Hotels.com
Hai Tide Beach Resort(Nusa Lembongan)
$164
$129
$218
Trip.com
Playgrounds Wave Lodge(Nusa Lembongan)
$89
  • Pool
Bay Shore Huts(Nusa Lembongan)
$78
$75
Sunset Coin Lembongan(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
$75
$51
Tarci Bungalow(Nusa Lembongan)(Great Value!)
$35
$30
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Twin Island Villas(Nusa Lembongan)
$87
$74
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmonkey surfingsurfing lessonsyoga shackhot showersmoothiespisangcoconutkadek
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I spent five nights here on a surf/yoga retreat and loved every second of it. I just wish I could’ve stayed for longer. The room was huge with plenty of space and I loved that there was shelving and drawers so I could pull everything out of my suitcase. The semi-outdoor shower was lovely and I always had hot water. The place is a very short walk from the beach and there are options galore to sit and relax on the beach. You will pay extra for scooter hire, but well worth it as they bring you the bike and you just return the key to reception when you are done. Pisang pisang (the restaurant on site) did not disappoint, with magnificent smoothies and a delicious breakfast every day! I hope to be back soon.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Our stay at Rama Garden retreat was absolutely the best we could decide to step-in to the Lembongan-World.

The place was very beautiful, with really good and fresh food and very caring people at the hotel.

The best on top was our very very friendly and motivated guide: Henry.
He‘s the best! If you‘r going there, have a hope to meet him. He‘s absolutely the nicest person on earth :-)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Rama Garden offers a beautiful lush quiet retreat just a short stroll from the gorgeous beach. The rooms are spacious, incredibly clean and relaxing. We really enjoyed the open shower facing our own private garden. The vibe is the best we have experienced on the island and we made so many incredible friends while relaxing in the restaurant. The highlight of our stay was meeting Henry, the Manager, who is incredibly professional, friendly, fun and helpful and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and looked after. Henry helped us plan and organise our time on the island giving us fantastic insider knowledge about special places on the island that we wouldn’t have found otherwise. The restaurant Pisang-Pisang is delicious and incredibly high quality. The meals are generous, well priced and very healthy and flavourful. I’d return to Rama Garden just to meet Henry again and eat at the restaurant. Highly recommended

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I booked 7 days at Rama Garden including 5 yoga, 3 surfing lessons, 2 massages and snorkelling. Everything was great and best part for a lazy traveller like me is that everything was organised and scheduled for your arrival. Bear in mind the massage and yoga aren’t held at the property but not too far either and you can rent a scooter for a fair price.
I ended up booking extra surfing lessons, a huge huge thanks to Dewa at Monkey surfing for teaching me to surf!!!
Rama garden cottage was big, food at the restaurant amazing (nearly worked through the whole menu in the week) and the smoothies to die for (go for Mango Tango).
Staff helpful and lovely, would highly recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I stayed at Rama garden for 28 days whilst doing a course on the island. Henry Indrayana, the manager, made me welcome from the moment I arrived. He was a wealth of information about the island and could arrange or advise on any activity at a good price. I was doing the course with a largish group staying at a variety of properties. Rama Garden soon became the go to place for course participants to meet for meals due to the excellent quality and value of the food and the friendly service and atmosphere. Trinity, the owner of the business, was friendly and approachable. Teaming with Henry she had her finger on the pulse of what was happening and made sure her guests were satisfied with all that was offered by her business and other providers. The property is clean and well maintained and all the staff are friendly and helpful. It is a short walk to the beach and beautiful sunsets. If I go back I would not think of staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: I was more that happy with the off ground bungalow with its awesome private little balcony and twin hammocks underneath.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo