All reviews monkey surfing juices and smoothies surfing lessons yoga shack hot water pisang island lembongan coconut accommodation
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Rama Garden offers a beautiful lush quiet retreat just a short stroll from the gorgeous beach. The rooms are spacious, incredibly clean and relaxing. We really enjoyed the open shower facing our own private garden. The vibe is the best we have experienced on the island and we made so many incredible friends while relaxing in the restaurant. The highlight of our stay was meeting Henry, the Manager, who is incredibly professional, friendly, fun and helpful and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and looked after. Henry helped us plan and organise our time on the island giving us fantastic insider knowledge about special places on the island that we wouldn’t have found otherwise. The restaurant Pisang-Pisang is delicious and incredibly high quality. The meals are generous, well priced and very healthy and flavourful. I’d return to Rama Garden just to meet Henry again and eat at the restaurant. Highly recommended

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

I booked 7 days at Rama Garden including 5 yoga, 3 surfing lessons, 2 massages and snorkelling. Everything was great and best part for a lazy traveller like me is that everything was organised and scheduled for your arrival. Bear in mind the massage and yoga aren’t held at the property but not too far either and you can rent a scooter for a fair price.
I ended up booking extra surfing lessons, a huge huge thanks to Dewa at Monkey surfing for teaching me to surf!!!
Rama garden cottage was big, food at the restaurant amazing (nearly worked through the whole menu in the week) and the smoothies to die for (go for Mango Tango).
Staff helpful and lovely, would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I stayed at Rama garden for 28 days whilst doing a course on the island. Henry Indrayana, the manager, made me welcome from the moment I arrived. He was a wealth of information about the island and could arrange or advise on any activity at a good price. I was doing the course with a largish group staying at a variety of properties. Rama Garden soon became the go to place for course participants to meet for meals due to the excellent quality and value of the food and the friendly service and atmosphere. Trinity, the owner of the business, was friendly and approachable. Teaming with Henry she had her finger on the pulse of what was happening and made sure her guests were satisfied with all that was offered by her business and other providers. The property is clean and well maintained and all the staff are friendly and helpful. It is a short walk to the beach and beautiful sunsets. If I go back I would not think of staying anywhere else.

Room tip: I was more that happy with the off ground bungalow with its awesome private little balcony and twin hammocks underneath.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2017

I went to the Rama Garden kitchen/restaurant at the property. I have low blood sugar & needed something sweet quickly as I wasn´t feeling well.
I asked for a spoonful of nutella, which they gladly gave.

The bill? Was the price of the WHOLE jar of nutella. 20,000 IDR. I´d understand a charge of 2,000 IDR (a few cents), but a couple of dollars for a spoonful of nutella?

When they see a foreigner, they aim to make a quick buck. Beware...

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Kris C
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

I booked a one week stay, including 3 surfing lessons, 5 yoga classes, 2 massages and snorkling. And literally - everything was great. Starting from the professional surfing teacher Planet from Monkey Surfing, through amazing massages (I took 2 extras!!!), and pro yoga classes at Yoga Shack. Prizes were fair so I believe I would have not booked them cheaper by myself. Moreover, Rama Garden with its amazing staff - Henry, Leni, and the rest of the Team make this place really unique. And the healthy, gluten free food & coconut smothies - delicious. Finally, I prolonged my stay twice!!! And will come back there for sure, so see you soon Guys! :)

Date of stay: October 2017