“Island Getaway”

Ranked #43 of 102 Restaurants in Nusa Lembongan
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "The BAR" and is the only bar in Mushroom Beach if you are looking for some good fun, awesome tunes, great vibe and lovely food. (Gomez is the old name) The BAR has lovely food snacks in different categories, vegetarian, salads, burger, mexican toppers and lovely sandwiches with French Multigrain bread. All prices are including goverment tax. The BAR is famous for the lounge setting and meetingpoint for everyone! Scuba divers, surfers, you name it, you will find them here. Besides all the good tunes and lovely drinks at The BAR, please come in if you are looking for some good old sports! All broadcast live on our 2 flat-screen TV's: AFL, NRL, Formula 1, Tennis, etc. You name it and we play it for you! Opening hours: 8am - 11pm Unfortunately we don't have free pick-up.
sydney
“Island Getaway”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

On my annual trip to Bali I returned to Lembongan Island and to my delight found a new Restaurant and Bar.
Barbarella's decor is bright and modern with a retro feel. I enjoyed a beautiful frozen margarita, a tapas snack with some great tunes playing in the background.

Later that evening I had a delicious meal in Gomez next door. The food was like nothing I've seen on lembongan before, original dishes with big flavours.

• Visited April 2012

• Indonesian first
Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia
“Finally something different”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Nusa Lembongan finally has a Mexican restaurant. I have been coming to Lembongan for the past 10 years and found that there is limited options for eating. Over the past 2-3 years a couple of decent places have started. Now there's a Mexican restaurant.

You can find the restaurant on the main road to mushroom beach. It was quiet when we went there. The place looks pretty funky with red, orange and black walls as well as mexican flags and some kitch decoration.

We shared a dip plate to start which was really delicious, cheese dip, salsa, guacomale. Yum.

For dinner I had chicken fajita which was served with a pineapple and tomato salad, corn on the cob and capsicums in cream. It was really tasty and there was plenty.

My friends had ribs which were really tender, cooked in this fantastic sweet and salty sauce and Tuna Steak with salsa verde. These were really good too.

The food was fresh and tasty but we did have to wait a little while for our mains.

• Visited May 2012