“All time fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Newbro Surfing

Newbro Surfing
Ranked #8 of 36 Tours in Nusa Lembongan
More attraction details
Owner description: Newbro Surfing is your complete surf guide at Nusa Lembongan, 100% locally owned! Surf Lessons, Surf Trips, Surf Rental, Snorkeling Trips, Island Tours in all combinations. We are certified lifeguards and always take safety first. You will have full attention of our teachers, and local knowledge of when and where to go surfing at your level. We also help you with accommodation and getting here fast and easy. Please contact us for all your questions!
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“All time fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

This is my absolute favourite thing to do in Lembongan. I have been to Indonesia a few times and every time I have the most amount of fun going surfing with these guys. Not only are they incredibly skilled instructors (and surfers of course), but they are patient, hilarious and super friendly. They taught me so much in the few days I went surfing with them and made me laugh ALL the time. I couldn't recommend them enough. Thank you so much for making my time on your island such a wonderful experience. BEST!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank DevynGoddard

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Can't say enough how AMAZING these guys are”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This was our 2nd time after having a great tie with Newbro Surfing team last year.
My partner and I surf back home in Japan as well as various other countries but Lembongan surf and these guys are the best! We liked them so much last time on a day trip that we planned our honeymoon around it this time.
We stayed on the island for 3.5 days and took 3 lessons. Wayan, Robot and the crew are so friendly and amazing surfers. They are really chilled out and lets you joy surfing whatever your level is. Actually they are the best instructors that we ever had.
A good range of boards ad gear is als a plus!

Thank you guys and we'll see you again!

Visited May 2014
Ubud, Indonesia
“best surfing school ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have been to Nusa Lembongan 4 times over the last couple of months and every time I went Lena and Robot have been amazing surfing guides and good friends: surf classes, boat trip to spots, gear, advise on waves spots and times, a chat, you name it ... these guys are super friendly, great professionals and know Lembongan waves inch by inch ... dont miss the opportunity ...

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good fun and great experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

My wife and I had surfed a little bit before but never on a reef. They picked us up in the morning from our hotel which was nice. It was 400,000 per person which was pretty good considering it was a 2.5 hour lesson.

The lesson before we left was very thorough and covered all bases. they provided us with rash vests (thank god or we would have been cooked) and booties for the reef.

We went out to lacerations reef and had a blast. It was very surreal being able to see the coral just below you but didn't feel dangerous at all. Wayan and Robot gave us lots of advice during the session which was brilliant but exhausting.

It was also pretty amazing to watch the really good surfers up close.

Thanks guys.

1 Thank djswoop79
“Perfect morning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Email correspondences with Wayan Lena was prompt and friendly, which made booking a breeze.

At the beginning we were given a short lesson where we practiced on foam surfboards. Wayan guided us so that we will be more confident in the water later. After that we were brought to the waves and Robot was took over while Wayan handled the other group. I liked that the ratio was kept small, and that the different levels were separated. As a beginner I felt less intimidated and received ample attention and coaching. Initially I kept wiping out but Robot was really attentive not to mention super patient, and really observed u so he was able to let me know specifically what was wrong. Proud to say I managed to stand up on the board and improved a lot!

It was a perfect morning in Nusa Lembongan and I would highly recommend NewBro surfing to anyone. It's really great that these guys are super friendly and patient and yet able to deliver results; I'm suprised at what I achieved! ;)